• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_3905.gif

Everyone but me! I’ll take that 30th place out of 60 entrants, every day of the week! (And every now and then an occasional podium, A RACE FOR MEN PODIUM! )
IMG_1135.jpeg
IMG_0338.jpeg

The fellow who won this race, was really fast. He made me look really, really bad, passed me before the turnaround at half point. Still, beat my best time in a 20K TT by over three minutes. I’ll take my podiums whenever I can get them though.

Everyone but me! I’ll take that 30th place out of 60 entrants, every day of the week! (And every now and then an occasional podium, A RACE FOR MEN PODIUM! )
View attachment 8416830View attachment 8416829

The fellow who won this race, was really fast. He made me look really, really bad, passed me before the turnaround at half point. Still, beat my best time in a 20K TT by over three minutes. I’ll take my podiums whenever I can get them though.
Good job!

M