• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

359180BA-7CFC-4619-9187-577352186550.jpeg

the ice is thawing.... I pounded a london broil 2 days ago, marinated it for 30 hours and grilled last night.....

This is on the "TO DO" list when the wind dies down.....

Tucker- Do we need a BBQ Subforum?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I
the ice is thawing.... I pounded a london broil 2 days ago, marinated it for 30 hours and grilled last night.....

This is on the "TO DO" list when the wind dies down.....

Tucker- Do we need a BBQ Subforum?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I tried this tonight. Beer Can Burgers they are the deal!

'
I would report that as offensive (cause it is) just to make sure @Tucker saw it, I am not sure what happens to "reported" posts though.
I am sure Tucker will see it. Good thing Shankster doesn't still frequent this place, you might have a fight on your hands over whether or not fat chicks are offensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: abizdafuzz
Read Dick's release as: we're loosing money on these because no one wants to buy guns from us any ways, so now it's the time to use this as an excuse to drop them from our products.

Last edited: