• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Dicks lost my money years ago. Went in to buy football cleats for the boy and they were $45 more than at Academy, I said something to the Asst manager about the price disparity and he told me "come on man, this is Dicks"...... WTF? Ain't been back since.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
44.jpg

Dick's Golf & Tackle. I*'ve been boycotting that shithole for years.

I went into the Dicks in Beaverton (Oregon) Town Center about 8 years ago to look around. Quickly said to myself, “where’s all the good shit ?” Nothing there but young kids metrosexual cleats and jerseys for soccer. I thought I was going to die from narcolepsy, ran for the front door as fast as I could. Duller than dirt. Haven’t been inside another Dicks since then. I’m certainly not going to start now.

It’ll be fun watching them bleed out like the NYT. It’ll take a while, but the longer it takes, the more fun it’ll be. Fuck them.

They all look the same.....that’s the point. All the folds are moldy. They probably all smell the same too, but I suspect only DD could/would/should confirm......:unsure:
I think you should examine them more closely, there is a big difference between mold and moss. I can't confirm the smell because I do not have smell-o-vision but I suspect you may be correct.

Well I guess I won't be going to one of their stores anymore.

View attachment 6879077

This is the first time they've stopped selling "assault weapons". Pretty sure the "stopped" after Sandy Hook. I guess they get to "stop" every time this happens and then get to go tell everyone like they did today on GMA. Interesting ad campaign.

did the samething in 2012 after sandy hook,, so if they did it then why do they still those evil black rifles on the shelf?
Well, their announcement said that they had stopped carrying them in their Dick's stores after Sandy Hook, but now they are stopping these sales at their F&S stores also.

Reactions: Rover31