• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Don't kid yourself, new guy, this is no laughing matter. They're out there and will run under your rig and pull the cord with zero clucks given.

Chicken_hi_vis_jacket_car.jpg

So do the MP's give them Article 15's if they're not wearing them while running.... Just 'sayin.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: 1J04
AllenMelissa Jensen I will only ever use Hi Point. I’m a retired Navy SEAL, helped take out Bin Laden, and let me tell you something: Hi Point all the way! There was one time I was locked down behind enemy lines. I just burnt the last mag through my MK12 and was soon to be overrun by insurgents. I reached to my hip and pulled out my Sig P226, ready to go down in a blaze of glory. Well, we all know how reliable Sigs aren’t and it squibbed on the first shot! I did manage to throw my P226 with enough force to take out one dude at 100 yards with an RPG aimed right at my head. Thinking I’d soon be dead, the thought came to check my ruck. At the bottom of my ruck, below my sanitation kit and a handful of candy wrappers sat Old Reliable. I reached in and pulled out my suppressed Cerakoted Hi Point Kryptonite Polymer with extended mags loaded with 124g feared-by-Democrats armor piercing FMJs. Not one malfunction, more reliable than that crappy P226. 52,000 rounds later, I sit here typing, to tell the tale of all tales. Thank you, Hi Point.
1526091307530.png

AllenMelissa Jensen I will only ever use Hi Point. I’m a retired Navy SEAL, helped take out Bin Laden, and let me tell you something: Hi Point all the way! There was one time I was locked down behind enemy lines. I just burnt the last mag through my MK12 and was soon to be overrun by insurgents. I reached to my hip and pulled out my Sig P226, ready to go down in a blaze of glory. Well, we all know how reliable Sigs aren’t and it squibbed on the first shot! I did manage to throw my P226 with enough force to take out one dude at 100 yards with an RPG aimed right at my head. Thinking I’d soon be dead, the thought came to check my ruck. At the bottom of my ruck, below my sanitation kit and a handful of candy wrappers sat Old Reliable. I reached in and pulled out my suppressed Cerakoted Hi Point Kryptonite Polymer with extended mags loaded with 124g feared-by-Democrats armor piercing FMJs. Not one malfunction, more reliable than that crappy P226. 52,000 rounds later, I sit here typing, to tell the tale of all tales. Thank you, Hi Point.
View attachment 6903224
Impressive. I'll be making the switch immediately.

Reactions: 168BTHPM and 1J04
In the Garden of Eden.......Baby Erik Braunn, the Iron Butterfly guitarist who played one of rock's most recognizable riffs in the 17-minute anthem "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida," died of cardiac arrest Friday(2003). He was 52. According to his official Web site, Braunn had suffered for some time with "a debilitating physical ailment to which the doctors know little about, nor a cure.".Braunn, who was born in Pekin, Ill., and raised in Los Angeles, was a violin prodigy who began his musical career at age 4. He joined Iron Butterfly when he was 16 and toured with the heavy metal band from 1967 to 1969, when the group was enjoying its greatest success.

So from time to time in show my wife some funny or motivational stuff here (dog with one ear was a good one).
I am scrolling fast to show her one and she sees this post. "WTF is that" come out of her mouth. She is not a prude and well versed in guy stuff. But the thought of seeing a woman's vagina sparked her interest so to speak. (Oh fuck that sounds bad also). Anyway i scroll back up and it takes her about 30 sec to see the feet (which isnthe point of course).
Might have needed to be here, but it was funny as hell.