• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1526189645183.png

I just discovered that the lead singer in Iron Butterfly was Russell Crowe.
Never knew that.

You guys come up with great stuff.

This is actually a pretty good idea. I wonder how hard it would be to set one up at the local gun range?
TheBradyCenter_ChicagoGunShareProgram18.jpg

Also, it would be hilarious to see the reaction of the person who created this "protest art" when he/she/it realizes they revolutionised how gun ranges operate.

I just discovered that the lead singer in Iron Butterfly was Russell Crowe.
Never knew that.

You guys come up with great stuff.

Huh? Russell Crowe was about 4 when In a Gadda Da Vida came out...

It was Eric Brann lead singer and guitar....

Cheers,

Sirhr

This is actually a pretty good idea. I wonder how hard it would be to set one up at the local gun range?View attachment 6903570
Also, it would be hilarious to see the reaction of the person who created this "protest art" when he/she/it realizes they revolutionised how gun ranges operate.

And the graphic arts majors rendered all the rifles with their magazines inserted backwards. Dumbasses.

Last edited:
This is actually a pretty good idea. I wonder how hard it would be to set one up at the local gun range?View attachment 6903570

I'd like to see the reaction of the creator when he realizes the magazines curve backwards.

Huh? Russell Crowe was about 4 when In a Gadda Da Vida came out...

It was Eric Brann lead singer and guitar....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Yeah, I know. I was in 7th grade when this song came out.
Our music teacher even played the whooole thing in class, said type of music was frowned upon at the time, in that environment. Not public school.
The school admin would have lost their minds over it.

But, when I was watching the video, I was struck by the resemblance.
Crowe could be a stand-in .
My apparently weak attempt at humor.....
Carry on, Sirhr.
BTW, has your town been unseated yet in their past victory for Snobbiest Town?
That was a fun competition. Glad we garnered enough votes here for your victory.