• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

47-Funny-Pictures-1763.jpg
That is a serious chain saw. Are there any trees still out there that big?? Lol

Yes, Redwoods in Northern California and Oregon but good luck getting a permit to cut one. I have seen one of those saws in person and they require big and I mean big fucking brass balls to counterweight.

Ha ha oh I know. I live in Oregon. Sorry was making a joke. Last saw I saw that big had a handle on the bar end to allow a second person to help. Crazy.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Great... you found the shirt. Please find me the chick. I'll throw Busenhalter-6 into assisted living in order to get an opportunity to crawl nekkid through 2 miles of broken glass for the possibility of sniffing the tires of the laundry truck that carries her skivvies to drycleaning...

Just 'sayin.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Great... you found the shirt. Please find me the chick. I'll throw Busenhalter-6 into assisted living in order to get an opportunity to crawl nekkid through 2 miles of broken glass for the possibility of sniffing the tires of the laundry truck that carries her skivvies to drycleaning...

Just 'sayin.

Cheers,

Sirhr

If you have Instagram, here are a bunch of pics of her.
https://www.instagram.com/thewifespot/

Reactions: 1J04