• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1529119857455.png

Don’t tell the dumb SOB that car comes with an anti siphon device in the full tube or that the tweaked just put a bucket under the tank and poke a hole in it.
I have seen the hole in the fuel tank thing in RV storage lots. Unfortunately the tweakers only bring a 5 gallon can and RV's hold 30 or 40 gallons.

Reactions: Barneybdb
I have seen the hole in the fuel tank thing in RV storage lots. Unfortunately the tweakers only bring a 5 gallon can and RV's hold 30 or 40 gallons.
It’s too bad they weren’t smoking at the time. When we did oil changes on the main engines on my last cutter (28 liter Cummins V-12’s) the engines held 45-50 gallons of oil and all that we could fit in the bilge under the drain plug was a 5 gallon bucket. We had a hand pump and hose run up to a 55 gallon drum sitting one deck up where our small boat crane could pick it up and set it on the pier, I had myself and two of my guys taking turns working the shit out of that hand pump to stay ahead of the oil coming out of the engine trying to flood the bilges with sludge. Good times (not)

It’s too bad they weren’t smoking at the time. When we did oil changes on the main engines on my last cutter (28 liter Cummins V-12’s) the engines held 45-50 gallons of oil and all that we could fit in the bilge under the drain plug was a 5 gallon bucket. We had a hand pump and hose run up to a 55 gallon drum sitting one deck up where our small boat crane could pick it up and set it on the pier, I had myself and two of my guys taking turns working the shit out of that hand pump to stay ahead of the oil coming out of the engine trying to flood the bilges with sludge. Good times (not)
Nothing like hand pumping 50 gallons of used oil up hill.

The MKC or the WO ( depends on how big the boat was ) must have been laughing about that asshole & elbow drill.
Talk about doing shit the hard way.

Reactions: PD DUMPER
The MKC or the WO ( depends on how big the boat was ) must have been laughing about that asshole & elbow drill.
Talk about doing shit the hard way.
MKC would have had us doing a bucket brigade line (he was new to 82’s), the hand bilge pump was my idea and he agreed, we didn’t even have the budget to buy a small electric pump. MKC generally stayed out of the engine room unless he had to, when chief started sweating he oozed cheap rum, meat sweats and despair.

Aussies must have seriously FUBAR’d their karma to live on a continent where everything can kill you, they have a mammal with venom sacks for fucks sake. Just exactly WTF do you have to say for yourself Barney you degenerate bastard?!

Make penal colonies great again!

?

Even the birds hate us.............

World's Most Dangerous Bird: 7 Facts About The Cassowary
4a1bda472f25a1dc788445b45ddf130b

Ellie Griffiths

Updated: 9 February 2017

We all know the ostrich is the largest bird in the world, followed by the emu, but what many people are not aware of is the third-largest bird in the world, the cassowary. This endangered animal’s name is derived from two Papuan words – kasu, meaning horned, and weri, meaning head (more specifically their prominent casque) – and has been named the most dangerous bird in the world.

They are descended from dinosaurs
Some have claimed the cassowary to look like a ‘giant prehistoric turkey’, but they are in fact descendants of dinosaurs. Looking somewhat like a combination of a turkey and an ostrich, their body features different colours and textures (from feathers to skin) like that of a dinosaur, from their large, black-feathered body to the bluish skin on their head and reddish skin on their neck to blue-grey coloured legs. Their descending from dinosaurs supports the classification of the cassowary as the ‘most dangerous bird on Earth’.
15551791752_3e7dd571e0_k.jpg
15551791752_3e7dd571e0_k.jpg

A cassowary with her chicks | © Tchami / Flickr
They are flightless birds
Due to their lack of a chest-bone structure allowing the support of muscles necessary to fly, the cassowary, like the emu and the ostrich, is another flightless bird. Although they cannot fly, they can surely put up a fight, jumping as high as two metres from the ground, and they can run at a speed of up to 50 kilometres per hour.
They use their casque and claw in self-defence
As they cannot fly away from a fight, cassowaries have adapted to use their casque and claw to protect themselves and stand their ground. The casque is a helmet-like crest located on the top of their head that grows to around 15 centimetres in length and 17 centimetres in height that prevents any skull injuries to the cassowary during fights. In a fight they will stand as tall as possible, ruffle their feathers and hiss, and lower their head to show off their casque before attacking.
Not only do they make use of the casque, but their middle claw acts like a dagger, standing at 12 centimetres in length, and can cause serious damage – it’s quite capable of killing a dog.
15121541098_cc2c32733b_k.jpg
15121541098_cc2c32733b_k.jpg

Close-up of a cassowary | © _paVan_ / Flickr

https://theculturetrip.com/pacific/...t-dangerous-bird-7-facts-about-the-cassowary/