• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1531080379646.png

Had a lady show up at the range one day and she was using a full auto AUG. Being a friend of the owner, i told her that she looked great, but I’d consider putting in a t-shirt. (I was being nice...) She told me I had not idea what I was talking about...

Of course, all the wooden beams hold the roof up were with me that day... as once the weapon got hot, and the brass bounced off the beam to the right of her... landing in her top... I got an eye full as the top came off.

I’d loved the 90s.

THE NOT SO FRESH PRINCE OF NEW ORLEANS

TzhGn.jpg

NEW ORLEANS – Renard Matthews was killed in New Orleans two weeks ago. He was only 18 years old. While the tragedy of losing him so young weighs heavy on his family, they chose to have his body prepared for Sunday afternoon's wake in a way that they want to remember him, according to WGNO.
At the Charbonnet Labat Glapion Funeral Home in Treme, Matthews was sitting in a chair, video game controller in hand, surrounded by his favorite snacks, and his beloved Boston Celtics on the television screen.

Matthew's mother Temeka says her son was a bit of a homebody, who only recently started to venture out to walk the dog she'd recently gotten him. Temeka Matthews also said that her son was a big fan of Celtics guard Kyrie Irving.
Family and friends gathered for Sunday's wake. Renard Matthews will be buried Tuesday.

THE NOT SO FRESH PRINCE OF NEW ORLEANS

TzhGn.jpg

NEW ORLEANS – Renard Matthews was killed in New Orleans two weeks ago. He was only 18 years old. While the tragedy of losing him so young weighs heavy on his family, they chose to have his body prepared for Sunday afternoon's wake in a way that they want to remember him, according to WGNO.
At the Charbonnet Labat Glapion Funeral Home in Treme, Matthews was sitting in a chair, video game controller in hand, surrounded by his favorite snacks, and his beloved Boston Celtics on the television screen.

Matthew's mother Temeka says her son was a bit of a homebody, who only recently started to venture out to walk the dog she'd recently gotten him. Temeka Matthews also said that her son was a big fan of Celtics guard Kyrie Irving.
Family and friends gathered for Sunday's wake. Renard Matthews will be buried Tuesday.
Well that's just creepy.

I note they say he was "killed" but don't say how. Should I hazard a guess?

Please proceed..........and the accusations against you begin to fly in 3, 2, 1......:eek:
Said another way, "Should I consider statistical probabilities based on published FBI crime statistics?" Though, in our current butthurt country, that too is probably equally - if not more - racist.