• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

When all the Tinder profile pics are a version of this.....

ff_5431.jpg

36781681_1711398988957576_8181640496737681408_n.jpg

Catniss Everdeen she ain't! I like the scope calibration X on her FUPA... though I think that's technicall a pig nose. Which, really, is under the gas mask.

Seriously... if that's their army... bring it, bitches. And bull-dykes.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Mildly terrified and majorly turned on! I’ll win it over to our side one yeasty lick at a time, it’s a labor of love.

No Antifa warrior here, just a fat roadhog doing cosplay. This may be even more than Dirty D can tame.
Oh please, I’ve got a 2 ton come along, a gallon of Crisco, deep cycle batteries and a swing above my bed thru bolted into the framing. Bitch I operate!

My collection of doll heads approves of this post.

Oh please, I’ve got a 2 ton come along, a gallon of Crisco, deep cycle batteries and a swing above my bed thru bolted into the framing. Bitch I operate!

My collection of doll heads approves of this post.
Please accept my humble apology, I forgot I was in the presence of such a gifted individual.

Reactions: Dirty D