• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Seriously WTF is that?

311862138936937.jpg

wjw5sh.jpg

Idk who's more surprised; they guy getting kicked in the face by the dude with a perm, his pink oney wearing partner, OR the ref...... Wtf is going on there!?

Maybe burkas aren't that bad?.... Geez if they look like that...
However, one of the HOTTEST girls I've ever met was from Afghanistan. I sat next to her in one of my classes at college, she told me stories how they would smuggle books under their burkas to learn to read, because it was against the law for women to learn. An uncle smuggled her and her sister out through Pakistan when she was 14...

In the Muslim world, the women of Iran are reputed to be the most beautiful. They are not Arab. And there are some blondes and redheads and more with blue eyes than you might think. And they don't look very different from Ukrainians or Czechs.

In the Muslim world, the women of Iran are reputed to be the most beautiful. They are not Arab. And there are some blondes and redheads and more with blue eyes than you might think. And they don't look very different from Ukrainians or Czechs.

Did the Visigoths reach that far to leave traces in the gene pool?

Did the Visigoths reach that far to leave traces in the gene pool?

Iranians are technically Aryan... Not Arab.

Very interesting ethnicity all over that region. Working on Masters in military history now and am knee-deep in region and who spread what to whom and where.

When I am done, thinking about opening a new Afghan fast food restaurant. Burkah King.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Iranians are technically Aryan... Not Arab.

Very interesting ethnicity all over that region. Working on Masters in military history now and am knee-deep in region and who spread what to whom and where.

When I am done, thinking about opening a new Afghan fast food restaurant. Burkah King.

Cheers,

Sirhr

In your restaurant will you will you serve a 'Fur Burkah'?emo30.gif

They are Persian.

On the top picture with the delivery driver pose, the top box has a UPS shipping label on it (goes with the brown theme clothing), but the 3rd box down has a FedEx Label on it!
Then what is with that ugly light mount on that pistol in the second picture, that is so annoyingly bad.

On the top picture with the delivery driver pose, the top box has a UPS shipping label on it (goes with the brown theme clothing), but the 3rd box down has a FedEx Label on it!
Then what is with that ugly light mount on that pistol in the second picture, that is so annoyingly bad.

You've failed the man test...

Damn man lightin up its just t&a

Wanna know how I can tell that you're gay??!!!!!!