• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

That has to be worth more than my house.

Must be some kind of status symbol to these guys.

1534364657295.png

1534364710064.png

1534364763992.png

1534364878993.png

I think my Polaris is bigger than yours, or is your head not to scale? :p

LMFAO. @Geno C. sez after he seen the pic I sent you of the "Greeting Committee" here at work "You're the only one with a head not to scale". What an asshole. Ok, I gotta pin head, so what. But the guy with the Canon, that Big Lug should have a damn Bucket Head on him. Where oh where does he store the knowledge? :ROFLMAO:

LMFAO. @Geno C. sez after he seen the pic I sent you of the "Greeting Committee" here at work "You're the only one with a head not to scale". What an asshole. Ok, I gotta pin head, so what. But the guy with the Canon, that Big Lug should have a damn Bucket Head on him. Where oh where does he store the knowledge? :ROFLMAO:

I also have no neck that I am aware of!

Cheers,

Sirhr

the other 29% who voted for b,c,d also voted for Hillary it appears
or they just felt some fucktard didnt deserve to win $1Million........and tried to fuck him up on purpose.

The Stalwart was pre-digital, trying to think where any prints might be. Joke around here for a while was "at least it didn't burn down in the front yard!"

@mijp5

I believe Sirhr was talking about the TV series Miami Vice, with Don Johnsen, not the movie remake you're speaking of.
Like Sirhr,
I loved the TV series. The movie was a joke like most remakes are.

Crockett was cool, Tubbs was a trying to be too cool joke.
But it worked...

I know, I was qualifying why the movie sucked