• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

679C53CB-53CC-432D-8E54-341F9F41DC6A.jpeg

Couldn't tell you. It's clear though that one picture is taken by her using a mirror and the other not. Which results in two different sides.

One side of her pants uses the pink dots to blend the material and the other side are white dots blending.

And what are the odds of finding a photo of a similarly shaped female with the same watch and bracelet? Could be a friend. Birds of a feather and all that.

Water valves turned on but no water coming out? This thread is getting confusing.

Nice catch. I got tired of water dripping off my hand on to the sink when I would shut off the faucet. This combined with everyone else using this bathroom creates a mess. I repositioned the handles so that they would still be over the sink when finished closing. The throw/reach of the faucet is enough as not to interfere with the handles when water is running. It was an experiment that I'm still debating. It's useful but not as aesthetically pleasing as the 'normal' way.

You're overlooking the pattern on her pants, which is clearly different in both pictures. A watch and bracelet can be easily switched from hand to hand and I'm not convinced they are the same watch and bracelet in both pictures. One I can clearly see them and the other is difficult to see what if anything is on her wrists. So, I move on from that inconclusive evidence and look for things that are much easier to find and difficult to manipulate. Like her pants. Or the simple physics of how a mirror and phone work when taking a selfie or front facing camera. Kinda like how it always looks like someone is driving on the right side of their car when they take a selfie.

Reactions: Infidel01