• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

funny-dog-pictures.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-praying-dog-boy-bed.jpg

Reactions: 1588

This is in really poor taste...poor little defective dino. How cruel. No place for this kind of humor on the Hide.

K09HB.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
tumblr_maxosyKgSl1r0pw1wo1_1280.jpg
</div></div>

she must be a blonde

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haji hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
27yrcrm.gif
</div></div>

now i definetly feel motivated

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
tumblr_maxosyKgSl1r0pw1wo1_1280.jpg
</div></div>

she must be a blonde </div></div>
guaranteed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DAFUQ-Ladies-Its-Gotta-Be-Illegal-To-Have-One-This-Big.jpg
</div></div>

And the lesbians have the first pick for their team.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JelloStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Ja4TU0zB2.jpg
</div></div>

LMFAO

<span style="font-weight: bold">NICE..</span> It was saved by someone & recycled back-up.
I was the original creator of that one . but at first a little unsure others would see/find the humor that I have of my years of living in the South .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
abb29Kcd.jpg
</div></div>

Is it wrong I'd have no problem, "Putting Down" the owner of that dog?

Reactions: jpop8807

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Is it wrong I'd have no problem, "Putting Down" the owner of that dog? </div></div>

Not at all. In fact, I'd assist you. I'd even pay to rent the boat.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Sasaki</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Is it wrong I'd have no problem, "Putting Down" the owner of that dog? </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

I don't think I would kill a person for neglecting an animal, it would be much more fitting to put them in a prison and make them play "you're the bitch" for the rest of their lives.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hillbilly_Sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
photobucket-36449-1348777863592.jpg
</div></div>

Doggy tree style ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
65121055020303943101.gif
</div></div>

Hmmm.... try that trick with a 4ft canebreak rattler.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Sasaki</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Not at all. In fact, I'd assist you. I'd even pay to rent the <span style="font-weight: bold">boat</span>.
wink.gif
</div></div>
You spelled <span style="font-weight: bold">wood chipper</span> wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DustyJacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Sasaki</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Not at all. In fact, I'd assist you. I'd even pay to rent the <span style="font-weight: bold">boat</span>.
wink.gif
</div></div>
You spelled <span style="font-weight: bold">wood chipper</span> wrong. </div></div>

You'd just be spraying the DNA around.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTisinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
kishastarledger.jpg
<---Bitch needs to get thrown in a trash compactor! </div></div>

I know just the perfect punishment for that evil soul, how about ban her from ever getting any government benefits or public assistance for the rest of her life.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: W54/XM-388</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTisinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
kishastarledger.jpg
<---Bitch needs to get thrown in a trash compactor! </div></div>

I know just the perfect punishment for that evil soul, how about ban her from ever getting any government benefits or public assistance for the rest of her life. </div></div>

That would be considered cruel and indecent punishment.

Put the wood chipper in the boat, and lets go chumming for some good fishing.

I dunno, I am thinking that heart between the eyes would make a great target.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: W54/XM-388</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I know just the perfect punishment for that evil soul, how about ban her from ever getting any government benefits or public assistance for the rest of her life.</div></div>

+1

wink.gif
</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Sasaki</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

wink.gif
</div></div>

I'll bring the chains

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTisinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
kishastarledger.jpg
<---Bitch needs to get thrown in a trash compactor!</div></div>

and the fact that she was pregnant is a pathetic. in my opinion as soon as that baby is born i would have the baby put up for adoption never to be seen or used by her to collect a bigger welfare check and then spay her that way she could never contaminate the earth ever again

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Toddcal13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Sasaki</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

wink.gif
</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Sasaki</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

wink.gif
</div></div>

I'll bring the chains </div></div>

Ive got the cinder blocks
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Ive got the cinder blocks
grin.gif
</div></div>

if that thing ever crawls out of its hole long enough to get over a bridge and be recognized, it will not be pleased with the welcome committee...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haji hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
etrxy0.gif
</div></div>

WTF is this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nmcclure</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully1971</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haji hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
etrxy0.gif
</div></div>

WTF is this?</div></div>

some sort of festival.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVCQElI5T-A&feature=related </div></div>
go tape a pound of tannerite to the end of a sledge hammer and go hit a rock
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hillbilly_Sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
photobucket-34150-1348785924310.jpg
</div></div>

couldn't agree more