• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

easterbunnydeath.jpg

gixXe.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
gixXe.jpg
</div></div>

These kids just got $30,000 each for that.

I can't believe I just wasted all this time on this thread...Thanks to all!! It's been a while since I took this much time from working and just languished.

SO anyway, here's a few items, just nothing as good as most of the rest of the drivel here:

blackdeath_sm.jpg

PensiveSky001.jpg

numpty1.jpg

BulltoArkansas.jpg

fukitol.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
antarctica%20jumping%20fail.gif
</div></div>

Man, that guy was having a bad day. Had he been a foot or two forward, it would have been a lot worse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: battle-scarred</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who is the goddess with the booty? anybody know her name? </div></div>

x2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: battle-scarred</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who is the goddess with the booty? anybody know her name? </div></div>

x2 </div></div>

x3

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
antarctica%20jumping%20fail.gif
</div></div>

Man, that guy was having a bad day. Had he been a foot or two forward, it would have been a lot worse. </div></div>

Learning to be an astronaut can be hard work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunjunkie45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: battle-scarred</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who is the goddess with the booty? anybody know her name? </div></div>

x2 </div></div>

x3 </div></div>

Sweet tittiefuckingchrist here we go again with, "Whats her name" game.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunjunkie45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: battle-scarred</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who is the goddess with the booty? anybody know her name? </div></div>

x2 </div></div>

x3 </div></div>

Sweet tittiefuckingchrist here we go again with, "Whats her name" game. </div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIihckHL8WI&feature=youtube_gdata_player"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIihckHL8WI&feature=youtube_gdata_player" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Disclaimer: I don't know her name. So you can't go Google her and jerk off to additional images of her. This will have to do.

8I2dH.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Disclaimer: I don't know her name. So you can't go Google her and jerk off to additional images of her. This will have to do.

8I2dH.jpg
</div></div>

Her name is Kara.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdgx-BfFIgc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haji hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
23tpjpc.gif
</div></div>

HA! +1 on the fail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Sasaki</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Is it wrong I'd have no problem, "Putting Down" the owner of that dog? </div></div>

Not at all. In fact, I'd assist you. I'd even pay to rent the boat.
wink.gif
</div></div>

I don't think I would kill a person for neglecting an animal, it would be much more fitting to put them in a prison and make them play "you're the bitch" for the rest of their lives. </div></div>

It would be much more fitting to tie her to a pole and let her starve.