• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1401005355photo-big-tits-brunette-lingerie-484163200.jpg

For the love of all things holy... I go away for three weeks and you guys turn Motivational Picture thread into a tittie bar...

We have the Hot Girlfriends Thread... The American Flag wearing Bimbo's thread... And the Socially Unacceptable Humor threads for all the above old fat chicks... Those are the tittie threads around here! Not the MPT... which is supposed to be Mammalian-protuberance-free... and a good laughs thread.

Good lord, do I have to go back to posting picture of nasty Manboobs and Azerbijani lice-ridden armpit chicks every time someone posts tits here... to get the Motivational Picture thread back to its roots...

Don't make me do it.

You know I will.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Like I said... there are at least 3 tittie threads here already... Just 'sayin.

Cheers,

Sirhr

No sirhr, I disagree. Titties aren’t funny, I’m not showing you my gf’s tits, and they can be quite motivational. I believe titties belong here ?

The classic line is that in Wyoming, the men are mean and sheep are nervous. In Florida, the alligators are nervous.

It's not so bad living in Colorado compared to Florida.

WY.png

Reactions: Barneybdb
Barney, what the fuck is goin' on down under?

View attachment 6955489

New Zealand is not part of Down Under...

A Chinaman, a German and a Kiwi are working on a high rise construction site.
At lunch time, they sat down together and opened their lunchboxes. The Chinaman looked inside and said, "Ah, if I get dumpling again, I gonna jump off the building". The German looked inside and said, "Mann, if I get Sauerkraut nd Pickle again, I vill jump off zee building too". The Kiwi looked inside and said, "Smokes if I get fush and chups again, I'm gonna jump off this building as well'! The next day at lunchtime, they open their lunchboxes. The Chinaman looked inside and said, "Ah, DUMPLINGS!!!". He jumped off the 32nd floor and died. The German looked inside and said, "Mann, SAUERKRAUT ND PICKLE!!!!" He jumped off the 32nd floor and died. The Kiwi looked inside and said, "Smokes, FUSH AND CHUPS!!!" He jumped off the 32nd floor and died.
At the funeral, the Chinamans wife said, "If I know he no like dumplings, I will have make something different". The Germans wife said, "If I know he doesn't like Sauerkraut nd Pickle, I vould have made zompting (something) divferent." Everyone looked at the Kiwi's wife. She said, "Don't look at me, he made his own lunch".

The Kiwis have solved their own fuel problems.
They imported 50 million tonnes of sand from the Arabs and they're going to drill for their own oil.

Two Kiwis are riding horses along the fence line of their property and find a sheep with it's head stuck in the fence.
One bloke jumps off his horse and, of course as most Kiwis would, has his way with the sheep. When he was finished he said to his mate: "Right, your turn!" His mate jumped off his horse and stuck his head in the fence.

Why does New Zealand have some of the fastest race horses in the world?
Because the horses have seen what they do with their sheep..

A Kiwi walks into his bedroom carrying a sheep in his arms and says:
"Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache."
His girlfriend is lying in bed and replies:
"I think you'll find that's not a pig but a sheep, you idiot."
The man says: " Shut up, I wasn't talking to you."

...Two Kiwis are riding horses along the fence line of their property and find a sheep with it's head stuck in the fence.
One bloke jumps off his horse and, of course as most Kiwis would, has his way with the sheep. When he was finished he said to his mate: "Right, your turn!" His mate jumped off his horse and stuck his head in the fence...

Sonvabitch! I knew 1J was a Kiwi, I just knew it!