• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1539404370220.png

I guess my second choice is off the menu too......

photos-180.jpg
Hey Barney, forget that jackass Turdcutter and come on down to Phoenix. We’ll make a tour of Chili’s, Taco Bell and a couple other highfalutin restaurants that those rich people (people with jobs) seem to like. After that we’ll go shoot a javelina to roast up, they smell great!

All aircraft gets grounded occasionally.
Having worked on f16, f22 and f35 you can bet the f35 will be the king of down time.
Testing things that grounded them gives a perspective over the years.

Eventually I think the f35 will prove not to be a good investment.

All aircraft gets grounded occasionally.
Having worked on f16, f22 and f35 you can bet the f35 will be the king of down time.
Testing things that grounded them gives a perspective over the years.

Eventually I think the f35 will prove not to be a good investment.

Crew chief? Our motto was, "I'd rather have a sister working in a whorehouse than a brother that's a crew chief." Remember, all in good fun, now. :D

Hey Barney, forget that jackass Turdcutter and come on down to Phoenix. We’ll make a tour of Chili’s, Taco Bell and a couple other highfalutin restaurants that those rich people (people with jobs) seem to like. After that we’ll go shoot a javelina to roast up, they smell great!

Just been reading up on Javelina, sounds like good eating! When I was doing the job in Kingman, Az, Chilli's was THE place to go, the sports bar at the bowling lanes was the second choice.

Just been reading up on Javelina, sounds like good eating! When I was doing the job in Kingman, Az, Chilli's was THE place to go, the sports bar at the bowling lanes was the second choice.
Javelina are called skunk pigs for some unknown reason. ? As for Kingman, that’s a high class culinary and cultural destination right there, lucky guy. ?

Reactions: Barneybdb

Barney........they are big fucking water dwelling rats.............

Reactions: Barneybdb

Barney......MR. ASSHAT is leading you astray........In addition to those other "restaurants", You go his route and he's gonna drag you into a "Pup'n Taco" and/or "der Weinerschnitzel". This is not good for you, trust me.

Last edited: