• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

44301674_2214419825298565_7883802519262986240_n.jpg

Claudia Primos
Yesterday at 5:52 AM
"Life with Father"
Daddy was a lieutenant in World War II,serving in China behind enemy lines training Chinese guerilla fighters.
As Daddy was carried out of the VA last night, his body was draped with the US flag. The veteran residents lined the halls to salute him as "Taps"was played. All staff members were there ,too. Such honor and deserved respect shown there for our men who fought so valiantly for our country.
I took the video for my brother and sister, because they were not able to be there with me. Thought you might appreciate this too, since you've traveled this journey with him and appreciate the honor all of our veterans deserve.

Claudia Primos
Yesterday at 5:52 AM
"Life with Father"
Daddy was a lieutenant in World War II,serving in China behind enemy lines training Chinese guerilla fighters.
As Daddy was carried out of the VA last night, his body was draped with the US flag. The veteran residents lined the halls to salute him as "Taps"was played. All staff members were there ,too. Such honor and deserved respect shown there for our men who fought so valiantly for our country.
I took the video for my brother and sister, because they were not able to be there with me. Thought you might appreciate this too, since you've traveled this journey with him and appreciate the honor all of our veterans deserve.

God Bless.......