• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

4C32A7C8-8292-47C7-8937-E72E6A43E560.jpeg

Throw that girl a sammich.
She is a Herst heir... she can buy her own sandwich or cocaine

Lydia Hearst-Shaw Net Worth: Lydia Hearst-Shaw is an American actress, model and writer who has a net worth of$100 million dollars. Born in Wilton, Connecticut, in 1984, Lydia Hearst studied communications and technology at Sacred Heart University until she broke into the fashion industry in the early 2000s.
She is a great-granddaughter of the newspaper publisher and politician William Randolph Hearst (1863–1951).

I think she was hotter as a blond
Lydia-Hearst-Naked-08-810x1024.jpg

Lydia-Hearst-Naked-12.jpg
4b0d4b4256.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently even the people of Mexico are questioning who is in the caravan, and what their motives are.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Sirhr,

There is a reason that Motavational pics of T&A has 7,000,000 views - because it actually is highly motivating.

Nobody want to show their hot girlfriends T&A so there is only about 100,000 views looking at those faces.

Moral of the story - sexy MF’s pictures motivates most men way more than pictures of girlfriends faces, and I’m talkin sexy ladies - not shankster size hairy chested beasts.

Many thanks to the truely motivational T&A posters, carry on men!!

Sirhr,

There is a reason that Motavational pics of T&A has 7,000,000 views - because it actually is highly motivating.

Nobody want to show their hot girlfriends T&A so there is only about 100,000 views looking at those faces.

Moral of the story - sexy MF’s pictures motivates most men way more than pictures of girlfriends faces, and I’m talkin sexy ladies - not shankster size hairy chested beasts.

Many thanks to the truely motivational T&A posters, carry on men!!
looking at T&A is a young guy thing, you will eventually get to the age where looking only has a passing interest. The real motivation is driving the bus, not looking out the window at the scenery.

looking at T&A is a young guy thing, you will eventually get to the age where looking only has a passing interest. The real motivation is driving the bus, not looking out the window at the scenery.
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :eek:

Reactions: 168BTHPM

And.....takin' a good dump every morning. Did I just say that im my outloud voice ? :eek::rolleyes:;):cool:

And.....takin' a good dump every morning. Did I just say that im my outloud voice ? :eek::rolleyes:;):cool:
I read one time the three stages of a mans life can be summed up by how they prioritize 3 things. When they are young the importance is on getting laid, eating and taking a big dump, when they are middle aged it is eating, getting laid and taking a dump, when the get older it is taking a dump, eating and getting laid. Fortunately as you get older you get better at sex, learn to appreciate fine dining and will shit on the sidewalk if you have to.

The red powder was neither a defoliant, nor an anti-coagulant. It was simply red powder that was packed around the flechettes, so that when the warhead exploded and ejected the pattern of darts, the helicopter pilot could see the 'cone' and direction of his shot. Without the red powder, it would be very hard to see whether their unguided rockets were on target.

General Dynamics used to make those things down at our pack plant in, I think, Mississippi or Alabama.

Nothing sinister... just talc/chalk dust.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Well, if you can't trust an Army ordnance officer, we may as well end it all.

Reactions: Dirty D

The neighborhood around the Marine Barracks in Washington, DC seems to be a fire-prone area; I was in DC back in June for work-related business and took a few days of vacation to see the sights. While waiting for the Marine Corps Silent Drill Team performance at 8th & "I", there was smoke coming from the neighborhood to the west.
20180615_181430.jpg