• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

ImmenseSaltyHedgehog-size_restricted.gif

what the bloody hell are you doing man, you are going to break the internet

What's kinda bad is he has all these pics... Bender would wonder how long hes been fapping to them, I dont really think we want to know,
But he 'IS' "DIRTY" D... gotta live up to the handle, right ? Just sayin... ???

Hi,

IF there ever was a potential new gun law that I could be for..it would be to make this type of thing illegal. It is just too dangerous on so many levels.
How do you teach your 8 year that he can play with his "gun" but he must respect and not ever touch your gun when you made it look that appealing and similar to his. He does not know which is real and which is not...they both look like his toys.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

IF there ever was a potential new gun law that I could be for..it would be to make this type of thing illegal. It is just too dangerous on so many levels.
How do you teach your 8 year that he can play with his "gun" but he must respect and not ever touch your gun when you made it look that appealing and similar to his. He does not know which is real and which is not...they both look like his toys.

Sincerely,
Theis
While I 100% agree with you. I’m pretty sure the one on the left is actually a toy also that someone put a real collapsible brace on.

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
Make him put the dog down

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis

That is where parental skill becomes involved. I had a BB gun that looked just like my fathers pump deer rifle and I never touched his, and it was just leaning againts the wall in the closet. All I can say is you have to put the fear of God in them.
I am lucky I only have a daughter and girls (at least from what I see) listen better and don't have the curiosity level boys do.

The neighborhood around the Marine Barracks in Washington, DC seems to be a fire-prone area; I was in DC back in June for work-related business and took a few days of vacation to see the sights. While waiting for the Marine Corps Silent Drill Team performance at 8th & "I", there was smoke coming from the neighborhood to the west.View attachment 6961393.

Dat's just some hucks smokin' weed the next block over.

That is where parental skill becomes involved. I had a BB gun that looked just like my fathers pump deer rifle and I never touched his, and it was just leaning againts the wall in the closet. All I can say is you have to put the fear of God in them.
I am lucky I only have a daughter and girls (at least from what I see) listen better and don't have the curiosity level boys do.
This. When I was young, I had a silver revolver that looked just like my Dads Ruger Bearcat. We played with all sorts of realistic looking toy guns and never once touched his real firearms except when he took us out and taught us snap shooting with the revolvers. That was before this current climate of overly PC bubble child parenting.

Evidently CA posted that pic to their instagram page and it is a real CZ scorpion made to look like a nerf....

It’s just more CA ignorance, it’s a toy. My 2 year old has one, the “bullets” move up and down when you pull the trigger. You can scoop one up at Walmart for 8 bucks. They just payed a brace over it, it’s not even attached. I hope the majority of the comments related to this are just sarcasm/trolling. I’m usually just here for the T&A, but this caught my eye. If trolling, carry on, if not ..... I’ve got some beautiful ocean front property in KS for sale, only 2 million an acre.

It’s just more CA ignorance, it’s a toy. My 2 year old has one, the “bullets” move up and down when you pull the trigger. You can scoop one up at Walmart for 8 bucks. They just payed a brace over it, it’s not even attached. I hope the majority of the comments related to this are just sarcasm/trolling. I’m usually just here for the T&A, but this caught my eye. If trolling, carry on, if not ..... I’ve got some beautiful ocean front property in KS for sale, only 2 million an acre.
E7072406-9D30-462B-9D0B-634E19963B2B.jpeg
This on the other hand is not a good idea with kids around