• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I laughed out loud at this. Had the same conversation with a random dad at “Boo at the Zoo” yesterday with the kids.
He also said “A stickshift is how to keep millenials from stealing your car” which i laughed at.
We probably pissed off all the leftists, call it a great day!

happy-hour-20160420-9.jpg

Oh, and her thoughts on climate change ? (As long as she's doing the "science" thing.......).
Well that's very inconsiderate. How dare you assign a gender against its will?

Has anyone else ever noticed all these he/she/its that are gender confused are women you would never fuck in the first place? I think this may be Darwinism at work, they are intentionally removing themselves from the gene pool.

I think this may be Darwinism at work, they are intentionally removing themselves from the gene pool.

For what little thought that I have ever given it..........I guess I just don't care anymore. Too bad they have emotional problems and have decided that rather than getting help to work it out, they're going to shove it down everyone else's throats. That's how a normal person goes from caring maybe just a little, to ambivalence in 1 microsecond. Their problems are their own, no one else's.