• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

null-14.jpg

Agree and the funk on that lower lip......the gift that keeps giving?

I hate graffiti but have seen some good ones too. Not as good as you posted. Problem is, there is some artists out there that waste their lives.

I agree most of the people that do this kind of stuff are wasting their talents. There is a huge difference between this kind of grafitti and gang tagging though.

Yes, yes I am. But given the amount that you, and perhaps your parents have put into my education from the monies granted unto me from the GI Bill, I feel that I have a certain right to do so, otherwise I would feel that my education has been a waste of both your and your parent's monies, as well as those of your friends and enemies.

So, I therefore thank you for my education that allows me the liberties to be pendantic. Ain't life good????

Tranny problems

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=f8bf10db916e" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think you both mean pedantic. Only one n.

Pedantic_Boy.png

&

redundant.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Last edited:
I think you both mean pedantic. Only one n.

I call alibi fire due to the smart phone keyboard and fat thumbs. ;)

Yes, yes I am. But given the amount that you, and perhaps your parents have put into my education from the monies granted unto me from the GI Bill, I feel that I have a certain right to do so, otherwise I would feel that my education has been a waste of both your and your parent's monies, as well as those of your friends and enemies.

So, I therefore thank you for my education that allows me the liberties to be pendantic. Ain't life good????

As a fellow contributor to and recipient of the GI Bill I am disappointed to see that you did not recognize the additional "N" in my prior post or recognize the irony of it. You are a NO GO at this station, move out and draw fire. :D