• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Amusing photo, but why photoshop a truck that's out of proportion rather than just use the original (and slightly more plausible) image?

photo-week-t-10_16_10-920-2.jpg

1025348_722511214441814_1172121238_o.jpg

Ok, gotta go back to school on how to post a pic.....

Last edited:
Those are like the noises I made when I broke my leg. ;D
Similarly, my noises were somewhat similar too, for my legs and whatnot. But my pelvis though.... when it got 'broked' that was a very resounding, and yet very low/deep CRACK. "Thunk", even. If it weren't for the rest of the commotion at the time, I'd swear that the sound echo'd off the neighboring buildings. It was then that the flying commenced. Through the air,,,,, with the greatest of ease..... then off the fender,,,, then the hood, then the windshield.... then I really flew up into the air.

Landing sucked.

And then the 'festivities' started...... and continue to this day. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

I know you guys like tits and ass, and I like it just as much as the next guy. But as a former professional motorcycle road racer, this right here motivates the f&%k outta me too. Particularly when it is one of OUR guys gettin busy! Go Nicky!

Nicky-Hayden.jpg

Because draggin my knee through a corner gets boring after a while.... I wanna drag my freaking ear lobe..... And pull off the turn while I am at it.

Edited for language... I have a potty mouth some times.... Too bad the quotes below busted me for good tho.....ugh..

Last edited:
Looks like that'd be one hell of a rush! That's one way to eliminate chicken strips lol

I know you guys like tits and ass, and I like it just as much as the next guy. But as a former professional motorcycle road racer, this shit right here motivates the fuck outta me too. Particularly when it is one of OUR guys gettin busy! Go Nicky!

Nicky-Hayden.jpg

Because draggin my knee through a corner gets boring after a while.... I wanna drag my fucking ear lobe..... And pull off the turn while I am at it.

I know you guys like tits and ass, and I like it just as much as the next guy. But as a former professional motorcycle road racer, this shit right here motivates the fuck outta me too. Particularly when it is one of OUR guys gettin busy! Go Nicky!

Nicky-Hayden.jpg

Because draggin my knee through a corner gets boring after a while.... I wanna drag my fucking ear lobe..... And pull off the turn while I am at it.

Great picture! This would make a great poster for my son.

Nicky-Hayden.jpg

At the risk of re-posting this picture too many times... This is proof that the laws of physics break down under conditions of the incredibly... awesome!

Hayden is amazing.

If you look closely at the picture, you can see that the front wheel counter-steering is in full effect. It's turned to the right, while the bike is going (literally) hard left.

Cheers and thanks for posting!

Sirhr

Nicky-Hayden.jpg

Yep. That shit is MF cool. Even an old geezer like Me will drag a toe, and have a knee get real close, but that right there is F-N insane! Very cool.

I love MotoGP. Edwards proves here that some of these guys are super human on bikes.

[video=youtube;37sl4YI-aYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37sl4YI-aYE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Well, since we are on two wheels still, here is some Speedway I shot @ Costa Mesa Fairgrounds a few years ago. The big boys were there that night.... Winning this race is America's own Greg Hancock. Super nice guy, won this one (the main event) in style:

Speedway - Costa Mesa Fairgrounds - YouTube

There there is this blast from the (my) past as well... I raced SuperMoto after I got done with the road racing bit. It was the only 2 wheeled racing my wife would let me do after a few "incidents" in a row landed me in intensive care for 10 days on one, and then in traction for 14 days on the other. Any way, I shot and edited this one as well. Nicky Hayden, Max Biaggi, Jeff Ward, Eric Bostrom, Troy Lee, Mike Metzger.... It was a blast racing around with these guys on the track, but at some point I had to put the bike away and break out the cameras.... Glad I did. This was the number one SuperMoto video in the world for over 3 years on YouTube.

SuperMoto Madness - The Original - YouTube

And finally... very few did it better than Gary McCoy.... Noriyuki Haga came close, but McCoy was the sultan of slide..... Confirms XTR's comment about these dudes being sort of superhuman....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-YPEBlQ5tw

Last edited:

Not to sound totally dumb, as I do know a little about racing (My kids names are Hayden Christopher and Charlotte Rossi after all), but this picture looks staged (as in not really moving). Not to say it's not possible, but look at it. It is in perfect, and I mean perfect focus. There isn't a single hint of movement anywhere. The letters on the side of the tire would be a blur, even with a 1/16000 shutter speed there would be a slight blur. Additionally, the tires are immaculate. There is zero notable tread wear, and when cornering like that they would be throwin' rubber (yes I see rubber stuck to the body plastic). There is also no rubber on the pavement visible anywhere. There is no visible wear on his knee pads, on either side, and there is no tension on the fabric of his left arm. Just sayin'.

I know you guys like tits and ass, and I like it just as much as the next guy. But as a former professional motorcycle road racer...
Oh, boy...that has to mean we know some of the same people. Maybe even played in the same sandboxes trying to be something or another. (Last pro race I did was in 2006. Trying to forget a little...it's crack, but you know that. :D )

Not to sound totally dumb, as I do know a little about racing (My kids names are Hayden Christopher and Charlotte Rossi after all), but this picture looks staged (as in not really moving). Not to say it's not possible, but look at it. It is in perfect, and I mean perfect focus. There isn't a single hint of movement anywhere. The letters on the side of the tire would be a blur, even with a 1/16000 shutter speed there would be a slight blur. Additionally, the tires are immaculate. There is zero notable tread wear, and when cornering like that they would be throwin' rubber (yes I see rubber stuck to the body plastic). There is also no rubber on the pavement visible anywhere. There is no visible wear on his knee pads, on either side, and there is no tension on the fabric of his left arm. Just sayin'.
I think I can see some black on the RH puck...more than the regular A* logo. It's a pretty common location for photos at Catalunya. Lots of pictures over lots of laps in practice, race, pre season testing, post race testing, post season testing...pick the sharpest ones in the location that someone wants to buy for their publication.

Tire wear? Sure. Maybe, for the race. For set up, the tires aren't going to be ran terribly long unless they are doing a race length test.

More pics from the same corner...
http://2wheeltuesday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Rossi.jpg
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload/290150/images/lorenzo.jpg
http://2wheeltuesday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Ben_Spies.jpeg
http://images.motorcycle-usa.com/PhotoGallerys/xlarge/colin-edwards-catalunya-01.jpg
http://biser3a.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Casey-Stoner-2012-Catalunya-MotoGP.jpg

If you want rubber, then you've got to seek the exit...Don't forget to pick the bike up as you really get it spinning.

stoner_high.jpg

Here is a good shot of Casey Stoner doing it last year or the year before @ Catalunya. There is nothing staged about it brother. This is the real deal. The picture of Nicky is the real deal too. He would be laughed out of the paddock if he agreed to allow his team to stage a pic with him sitting on the bike laid on it's side for a photo op... Check out MotoGP on Speed. usually every other week on Sunday... Actually Moto2 provides some of the best racing you will ever witness being a spec class now. It is a thing of beauty.

Casey Stoner "elbow-sliding" Super Slow Motion - YouTube

I'd just be happy if they could get that big red pasta rocket to run up front. They're getting closer every week it seems. I'd love to see Hayden win another one.

Wish my secretary looked like that, I wouldn't leave work. lol.

Last edited:
I thought I was a stud for tearing up my knee sliders.....I was never awsome enough to need elbow sliders!

I know... me too.

Back in the day we used to scuff our elbows a little @ Mid Ohio, but that was because the curbs were huge and there was a little positive camber. These fuckers are dragging elbow on flat corners with no curbing whatsoever now. It's otherworldly ...

I really wish they would make THIS (below) happen in America again... These guys are superstars in my eyes as well. I did a LOT of flat/short track (district 36) back in the days before the road race bug bit me, and I took a class @ Costa Mesa fairgrounds on the speedway bikes. This shit right here is a LOT harder than it looks.... Greg Hancock gettin busy...

Speedway-Grand-Prix-in-America-hancock.jpg

Last edited:
It's funny, I just watched "On Any Sunday" on netflix last night and then I see this today. Those guys back in the 70s riding dirt track on the old XR750 were crazy as hell! Half helmets and blue jeans were all the gear you needed.

" No one's secretary looks like that "

I've seen several in one office right there in the same league, but I've never had one that hot.

Costa Mesa still happens, what I miss most is Ascot. That was in our backyard basically. (Not really in our backyard, but close enough that it only took about 20 minutes to get there)....... Back when Bruce Penhall was the American speedway prodigy.... Those were the days! Speedway on Friday night, Sprint cars on Saturday night.... That was when it was actually cool to be from California. Now I can't wait to get the F outta here......

Ya'll getting nostalgic about old bikes, old racing, and whatnot. How about the old flat-track Ice Racing..... with the 2-3" spikes coming outta the tires, the huge front tires, and laying them down then just burning through the turns with the front wheel straight up.

Anyone remember that/those?

Costa Mesa still happens, what I miss most is Ascot. That was in our backyard basically. (Not really in our backyard, but close enough that it only took about 20 minutes to get there)....... Back when Bruce Penhall was the American speedway prodigy.... Those were the days! Speedway on Friday night, Sprint cars on Saturday night.... That was when it was actually cool to be from California. Now I can't wait to get the F outta here......

Not for me since my involuntary relocation to OK. That being said you have to twist my arm and pay my way to get me to go back for a visit. Good luck on getting out.

Boogaloo

My Cousin Jimmy Sizemore used to Race Speedway. Not sure if he still does, But he was #1 in Cali for awhile and went to England to race also.

Well, since we are on two wheels still, here is some Speedway I shot @ Costa Mesa Fairgrounds a few years ago. The big boys were there that night.... Winning this race is America's own Greg Hancock. Super nice guy, won this one (the main event) in style:

Speedway - Costa Mesa Fairgrounds - YouTube

There there is this blast from the (my) past as well... I raced SuperMoto after I got done with the road racing bit. It was the only 2 wheeled racing my wife would let me do after a few "incidents" in a row landed me in intensive care for 10 days on one, and then in traction for 14 days on the other. Any way, I shot and edited this one as well. Nicky Hayden, Max Biaggi, Jeff Ward, Eric Bostrom, Troy Lee, Mike Metzger.... It was a blast racing around with these guys on the track, but at some point I had to put the bike away and break out the cameras.... Glad I did. This was the number one SuperMoto video in the world for over 3 years on YouTube.

SuperMoto Madness - The Original - YouTube

And finally... very few did it better than Gary McCoy.... Noriyuki Haga came close, but McCoy was the sultan of slide..... Confirms XTR's comment about these dudes being sort of superhuman....

McCoy (king of slide) - YouTube