• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1546207995873.png

View attachment 6994636

Guess the wimmen-folk should stick to their bows and arrows...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Ah, the story of how Viking warrior princess Helga The Noseless got her name :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note though, a few years ago I was just fucking around trying some pinpoint accuracy shooting with my PGU survival bow. Wasn't paying too much attention to how close my bow-bracing arm was to the string. Going for rubix-cube sized wooden block at 10 yards.

I killed the cube all right, but it required a sacrifice of some blood and skin from my left arm. It. Fucking. HURT. Felt like a power grinder when that string buzzed down my arm. I've been bowhunting since I was very young. And I still had to be taught some shit that day.

Savage-North Model 1861 .36 caliber percussion revolver. A partial double-action design, the main loop trigger advances the cylinder and cocks the hammer, while the smaller trigger fires the weapon. Only a few production models were made. They were carried by some Union naval officers during the war:

1861-Right.jpg

I watched one of these change hands at the Tulsa show a few years ago for $40,000 cash... They usually sell for about $2K - 3K... but this one had some provenance (that I was not privy to)... that made it one heck of a desirable gun for someone!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I watched one of these change hands at the Tulsa show a few years ago for $40,000 cash... They usually sell for about $2K - 3K... but this one had some provenance (that I was not privy to)... that made it one heck of a desirable gun for someone!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Wow. That particular one must have been owned by a famous officer or something along the lines.

In any auction, oddballs like the Savage, ANY configuration LeMats, and French Lefaucheaux pinfire revolvers immediately catch peoples' attention. They are absolutely sought after by everyone.

My old boss used to tell me “strong backs and weak minds make the world go round”, I asked him what that meant one day and he sed “nothing, get your ass back to work”.
I remember getting a 10% raise when I was 18 and thinking I had the world by the balls...went from $1.90 an hour to $2.09. But....back then, a shot of Johnny Walker Black was $1.50 or so. I left a lot of my back on other people’s loading docks in those days.

Went to Manzanillo when I was in 5th grade. I thought all beaches had waves that broke like that. Little did I know. We did body surf and boogie board. You could see HUGE fish in the wave prior too breaking. Me and my buddy were scared of it until my stepfather went out and body surfed it. Never have seen a break like again. It would break and tube it both directions. Perfectly. The black sand was hot as shit and it was before everyone knew about it. I think right before the movie 10 was released.

Looks pretty fun. Maybe come out and we can do a surf trip/shooting session!