• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

tight_dresses_20.jpg

I wonder if this could be translated into a gun store prank. Sort of like sending someone to the gun store to get some "magazine grease, scope rejuvenating solvent, bullet softener compound, a hair trigger, or a barrel twisting tool."

Reminds me of the airfield pranks we used to play on the newbies. We'd send them off for extra flight line and/or prop wash.

@Garvey

Thanks for posting.

I was a jolly volly for 8 years. Small town, small county, very busy FD, EMS, and LEO cadre. A lot of our guys here get that brotherhood.
Its always good to take a minute or some hours as needed and remember the awesome men and women who have given all. Those who passed on and those who survived to have their own hell on earth before going home for a heroes welcome.

Rest in peace all. We have it now.

I think the one in your pic is a matchlock jingal. They are huge muskets used in Afghanistan and China during the 1600's and are fired from forked rests.

I may be wrong so correct me if I am, but I tried zooming in that pic as best I could and could not make out a Mauser action. He looks like he has a length of rope-match in his hand and there is a flame like light right above the rifle's breech, resembles a serpentine lock lowering the end of the burning match into the pan...
I have one of those Mausers... they are very very rare even in museums. There are photos of mine in the Vintage section somewhere. They are beasts.

They were obsolete by Ww2. They were anww1 gun rushed into production when British tanks arrived.

Cheers, Sirhr