• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

A lot of people out there fail to realize how dangerous being a correctional officer is also...You are always in close quarters, outnumbered and surrounded by dirtbags...some of them total animals serving life who got absolutely nothing to live for. A baton, can of pepper spray, and a plastic shield being the only things keeping you from being ripped apart by them.

Stay vigilant. Stay safe. Stay alive.

Thank you Sir,
And to add, LE out here are frustrated their interest to remove this elements are fruitless cause the D.A. can't prosecute cause the laws are so F'ed up.

My concern for a narcotics officer friend who learned from another counties narco that a hit was out on him from his own CI caused me to call a retired chief I shoot with, Chief told me happens all the time. Can't tell that to your wife.

On the other Hand.....

Glad I know what I know,

Blows my mind how the culture holds its perception of what a hero is here in coastal cities of Commiefornia where union libs and media won't expose the truth about how compensation is paid to the two civil servants, Law enforcement Vs. Fire Protection.

Officers daily walk up to scenarios where the back of their heads could potentially get blown out. Not the same emotion a Fireman has as he is jumping into a set of turnouts to go stand around watching with seven other guys as the captain enters vitals into a pimped out laptop. Hell, the f***ing ambulance EMT's load the drunk non producing, illegal immigrant and transport. Then it's back to the firestation to finish a cuddly good nights sleep to get up and work out on the machines before taking the engine down to the 7-11 to get a slurpie and try to figure out which video game they are going to play to finish out the 24 hour shift.Sure there are busy stations in bad parts of town.

Got a buddy who we laugh with about doing a 72 hour shift (24hrs overtime) where the guys did not have one call. Another one who is "Backing Out" of the department (Disability where you go from getting 70% annual income to 80% WITHOUT TAXES) cus his wrists get sore from riding his bicycle the 3-4 days a week he doesn't work for the past 20+ years.

Both civil servant professions reveal great guys personally. Love them both!!!

Know a ton of captains, chiefs and officers in both professions and we all get a giggle out of how the culture decides which one they flash their tits for.

P.S.----
Don't EVER!!!! tease your Firebuddy in front of his wife or mommy. She will jump out of her lounge chair, fly over the campfire, and attempt to eat your face. The look on the other campfire partiers is hilarious, but it hurts your buddies heart.
How do I know????

1546703382588.png

n this fascinating aerial photo, flat farmland in Eastern Colorado appears 3-dimensional after passing winds blew the snow around. The photo, which appears to be taken from an airplane, was shared on reddit by user hoerr earlier this week.

For those interested you can find a larger resolution here.

windblown-snow-makes-flat-farmland-look-3d-from-above.jpg

This is how I know we don't have an overpopulation problem. Also, there's not a parking spot everywhere. It's just you city folk never leave the comforts of your city and think that everything is like your city. Who's closed minded now?

Seriously, get on a fucking plane ride from LA to NY or reverse, get a window seat and look out the fucking window the entire trip. Now tell me how we have to "save" the wilderness for your "future" generations by limiting or removing access to public lands. /rant off.

She thanked me profusely for my help with that. Seriously.
I would have liked to have been there for that.

She inspired me for my long shots with a .22LR. I’m not as good as she is and did not even try it offhand.

WARNING: extremely boring video unless you’re into long range shooting.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
It wasn't in person. I made a gif of her doing that stunt and it went viral. The link drove her Youtube views on it WAY up. Look at how many views that one got over her others prior to that one.
I invited her to come join up here, but I don't think she ever did... unless she was Babbles? :LOL:

Have you seen my zucchini?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This is how I know we don't have an overpopulation problem. Also, there's not a parking spot everywhere. It's just you city folk never leave the comforts of your city and think that everything is like your city. Who's closed minded now?

Seriously, get on a fucking plane ride from LA to NY or reverse, get a window seat and look out the fucking window the entire trip. Now tell me how we have to "save" the wilderness for your "future" generations by limiting or removing access to public lands. /rant off.
Umm Sasquatch don’t like square pastures.. farmland is not wildlife

Combining a pistol and shotgun into one compact package, the LeMat Revolver was meant to arm the South’s cavalry with overwhelming firepower.

I have one of the Navy Arms LeMat revolver. It's a fantastic cap & ball revolver and fun to shoot.

When I first got it, the loading lever kept bending after loading two or three rounds. I sent it back to Navy Arms and they repaired it.

Keep in mind that I was not stranger to black powder shooting and cap & ball revolvers. The instructions and all the reviewers of the Navy Arms LeMat said to use the .451 round ball.

So after I got the revolver repaired for the 2nd time I decided to mic the chambers. Each one was a .444" chamber. That meant that the .451 round ball was not the usual .003" over sized projectile but .007".

It's no wonder the loading lever was bending. Keep in mind that the loading lever is just a steel sleeve which also holds the ramrod for the shotgun barrel. So it's not as strong as a solid lever like the Remington or Colt revolvers.

So I started shooting the .445" round balls and have not had a problem since then.

I say all this to let everyone know that if they get a LeMat revolver they should mic the chambers and get a round ball that is not too over sized. This also makes me wonder if those gun writers who reviewed the revolver ever shot the darn thing.

I have one of the Navy Arms LeMat revolver. It's a fantastic cap & ball revolver and fun to shoot.

When I first got it, the loading lever kept bending after loading two or three rounds. I sent it back to Navy Arms and they repaired it.

Keep in mind that I was not stranger to black powder shooting and cap & ball revolvers. The instructions and all the reviewers of the Navy Arms LeMat said to use the .451 round ball.

So after I got the revolver repaired for the 2nd time I decided to mic the chambers. Each one was a .444" chamber. That meant that the .451 round ball was not the usual .003" over sized projectile but .007".

It's no wonder the loading lever was bending. Keep in mind that the loading lever is just a steel sleeve which also holds the ramrod for the shotgun barrel. So it's not as strong as a solid lever like the Remington or Colt revolvers.

So I started shooting the .445" round balls and have not had a problem since then.

I say all this to let everyone know that if they get a LeMat revolver they should mic the chambers and get a round ball that is not too over sized. This also makes me wonder if those gun writers who reviewed the revolver ever shot the darn thing.

I've wanted one of those for years... and now I have the thought, gnawing again into my cortex. Thanks.

Good advice on the Chambers!

Cheers,

Sirhr

What dillion are you using for the .45s?

Im contemplating putting one on my list of things to acquire. Just not sure of size vs money

What dillion are you using for the .45s?

Im contemplating putting one on my list of things to acquire. Just not sure of size vs money

I have a pair of SDB's for pistol... they are great. And a 550 for rifle. Also great!

The single-stage stuff is all for precision loads or development.

Check out "Building the perfect Reloading Room" in the Reloading section for more.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I have a pair of SDB's for pistol... they are great. And a 550 for rifle. Also great!

The single-stage stuff is all for precision loads or development.

Check out "Building the perfect Reloading Room" in the Reloading section for more.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Hell that motivates me, and it’s not even my reloading room! Turned out awesome there, Sirhr!!

Reactions: Barneybdb
I read a bunch of that when you were mapping and planning.
Lost it in my craziness and forgot.

How many rounds an hour are you getting in the SDB?