• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Motherfucking yes! Thanks whoever linked that shirt site.
bde5f49c3e452e9a15e8448c56a573ef_large.jpg

I-8 runs from San Deigo to Yuma and I think ends where it meets the 10 around phoenix.

There are some shooting ranges and shooting area in San Diego in the east county. It was strange hitting an immigration checkpoint on some side road after shooting with friends one day. They waved us through... what a pain it would have been to have them check our car and shooting gear

Reactions: sjstill and canman
Yea 5 guns per person and 500 rounds each person raises questions.
Got that t-shirt, had about 10 guns drawn on me all at once.

I froze like a guy on a highrise.
Got some splanin to do.lol

That Poor Convicted Felon Has a Long Road Ahead of Him @23..........................................

Inmate accused of killing prison guard complains that he's being abused

View attachment 7000828

A state prison inmate accused of killing a corrections officer in Somerset County last year is now claiming that corrections officers at SCI-Huntingdon have beaten him and put human waste in his food, his attorney said.
Paul Jawon Kendrick, 23, is charged with murdering Sgt. Mark J. Baserman at SCI-Somerset in February.
Kendrick detailed the alleged abuse in a letter to his mother, Nancy Fanelli, of Pittsburgh, claiming that human waste was placed in his food.

“He’s convinced of that,” said Somerset County public defender Michael Kuhn, who is representing Kendrick.
“I recommended that she hire a civil rights attorney.”
Fanelli faxed a copy of Kendrick’s letter to The Tribune-Democrat on Sunday.
“One minute the c/o’s is (sic) putting (feces) in my food and the next there (sic) coming in my cell five deep and kicking me,” the letter reads.
“Every day they threaten my life and every day I fear that one day there (sic) going to act out out on them (sic) threats.”
The state Department of Corrections is investigating the allegations.
“The DOC and its facilities take all allegations of inmate abuse seriously and investigate them,” said Susan McNaughton, director of communications.
“If the investigation demonstrates that the allegations are substantiated, any employees found to be responsible for the wrongdoing would be referred for appropriate discipline up to and including termination.”
Kendrick is charged with murder, criminal homicide, aggravated assault, assault by a life prisoner and simple assault in connection with Baserman’s death.

Baserman, 60, was sitting at a desk in a housing unit’s day room on Feb. 15 when Kendrick allegedly approached him and struck him in the face, knocking him to the floor, according to the Department of Corrections.
State police in Somerset alleged that Kendrick, who is serving a life sentence for a 2014 Pittsburgh murder, then punched Baserman eight to 10 times in the head and kicked him in the head. Baserman died of blunt-force trauma less than two weeks later at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown.
Somerset County District Attorney Lisa Lazzari-Strasiser has announced that she will seek the death penalty against Kendrick.
The alleged assault on Baserman was one of several reported violent incidents at SCI-Somerset in 2018.
One inmate, William Amos Cramer, a self-proclaimed white supremacist, was charged with attempting to slash a corrections officer with a razor after he was taken to Somerset Hospital for medical treatment.
Inmate Dale Wakefield has been charged with killing his cellmate, Joshua Perry, in January 2018.
Another inmate, Canie Griffith, 30, was sentenced an additional 35 months to 10 years behind bars after he pleaded guilty to assaulting a corrections officer with a padlock in May.

Patrick Buchnowski is a reporter for The Tribune-Democrat. He can be reached at 532-5061. Follow him on Twitte

"Somerset County District Attorney Lisa Lazzari-Strasiser has announced that she will seek the death penalty against Kendrick".

You go Lisa !

1547118487637.png

“Real reform means strong border security, and we can build on the progress my administration has already made -- putting more boots on the Southern border than at any time in our history and reducing illegal crossings to their lowest levels in 40 years.”
- PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

“When we use phrases like 'undocumented workers,' we convey a message to the American people that their government is not serious about combating illegal immigration, which the American people overwhelmingly oppose. If you don't think it's illegal, you are not going to say it. I think it is illegal and wrong, and we have to change it.”
- SENATOR CHUCK SCHUMER –

“I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in. And I do think that you have to control your borders.”
- SECRETARY HILLARY CLINTON –

“It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.”
- PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON –

it was 91 and i think the peeps smelled worse
i started in togo, then took what i call the bus ride down and then back up the left coast.

smelly cat smelly cat what are they feeding youuuu
smellycat smelly cat its not your fault,
i dont know why that shit popped up in my head

Because you're our very own Phoebe?

Reactions: AMGtuned
Hi,

LMAO!!

Had they started selling the rats on a stick and sheets of TP at the corners and the bus stops at that time?

I didn't start making those destinations until 98.

Sincerely,
Theis

any meat i ate i watched get cooked on a fire, period, and almost burnt.
i think they called the meat on a stick, brochettes.
i would go back tho, regardless of somethings

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
I had to put my guns in checked baggage, offered to put the safety on.

They made me quit smoking, I offered to open a window.

Then they wanted to limit my drinking, I was not driving or navigating.

They took penuts off the flight.

Whats next?

I'm gona drive as soon as the tunnel opens.

I can’t find warren making the Muslim rape comment.

Either google hid the comment or it did not happen

And Wikipedia person of color quote is still up there for idiots to believe.
"Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995". ~~ Laura Padilla, Fordham Law Review (1997)