• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

memes_02.jpg

Is this the motivational pic thread or the non PC/ worst humor and racism on the internet thread

Yes- the jam o matic is a Russian turd

No, that would be the Socially Unacceptable Humor thread... which makes this look like the "It's a Small World After All" ride at Disney!

Hey, our humor here is so dark it picks cotton....

And just so this is stuck in everyone's head....

You're welcome!

Cheers,

Sirhr

No, that would be the Socially Unacceptable Humor thread... which makes this look like the "It's a Small World After All" ride at Disney!

Hey, our humor here is so dark it picks cotton....

And just so this is stuck in everyone's head....

You're welcome!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Oh, how I hate that fucking ride.

I've seen claims in forums of people getting 600 rounds per hour... and Dillon says 500 or so.

Realistically, I am getting about 350 - 400... if things are going really smoothly. Filling up primer tubes... not forgetting to refill powder... keeping things clean... finding that %$#$#ing Federal and Blazer .45's have small primers (which gums up the works) and in mixed brass finding that my primers won't fit.... and all the other minor hangups keeps it below optimum.

Today, I let powder run out, which was stupid... but I had to go through a bunch of rounds to see which ones I missed.... PITA. But happens until you really get into the swing of things..

Honestly, I think the people claiming 600 rounds per hour are on crack. Or they have an assistant loading primer tubes, etc. And have never a single hangup... not one crimp (unremoved) ... not one high primer... not one missed bullet/case/etc. error in feeding it (I have done all...). I'd like to see 600... but, hey, maybe?

2500 took me from 10 - 4:30. With a break to figure out which rounds had no %$#@ing powder in them. Realistically, I think about 375 an hour. Which is still not bad.

Cheers,

Sirhr
i use the dillon 650, dillon says 800-900 per hr. , running smoothly i get about 500-600. I don't run out of powder as i have their low powder warning kit, but even after i preload 10 tubes of primers, seems everytime i drop in another 100 primers, one screws up and falls in wrong,(don't ask me how) and screws things up. I have a case feeder, but again if i'm loading 45's, i'll have a case drop in that somehow has a 9mm inside of it. Always something

any meat i ate i watched get cooked on a fire, period, and almost burnt.
i think they called the meat on a stick, brochettes.
i would go back tho, regardless of somethings
Ummmm. Bushmeat. Safe if cooked to a cinder. What gets you in Africa is restaurants trying to do western style meat. Medium rare?? Just ask to be injected with live Ebola virus. It’s less of a sure thing than what you will catch from a steak at the Kinshasa Hilton. Cheers, Sirhr

i use the dillon 650, dillon says 800-900 per hr. , running smoothly i get about 500-600. I don't run out of powder as i have their low powder warning kit, but even after i preload 10 tubes of primers, seems everytime i drop in another 100 primers, one screws up and falls in wrong,(don't ask me how) and screws things up. I have a case feeder, but again if i'm loading 45's, i'll have a case drop in that somehow has a 9mm inside of it. Always something
Having primers preloaded speeds up the process.
The 650 is a good progressive.

R

Having primers preloaded speeds up the process.
The 650 is a good progressive.

R
Everything Dillon makes is great... but the production numbers are... let’s say... optimistic. ESP because you really do have to factor in primer tube loading time etc. Still, they are faster than single stage, even with stoppages, care and feeding. Love Dillon presses. Great company!

Cheers, Sirhr

Primers get me every time!

Oh, how I hate that fucking ride.
You know that the song was used by interrogators as one of the ‘pressure’ tactics to break terrorists, right? 24x7 playing Its a Small World on an iPod loop over cell speakers. Sh*+ worked better than water boarding. Cheers, Sirhr

You know that the song was used by interrogators as one of the ‘pressure’ tactics to break terrorists, right? 24x7 playing Its a Small World on an iPod loop over cell speakers. Sh*+ worked better than water boarding. Cheers, Sirhr
I believe that. My wife, kids and I were once stuck on that ride for 45 minutes. When you’re stuck in a spot in the ride, the song loop only includes one portion of a verse. Before we got out, I confessed to things that I had never heard of before...

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb
Feinstein Introduces Assault Weapon Ban Of 2019
1547173227264.png

Posted at 1:00 pm on January 10, 2019 by Tom Knighton BEARINGARMS.com

Despite Democrats failing to gain control of the Senate, many of us figured we could still trust Sen. Dianne Feinstein to run out yet another assault weapon ban, just as she has over and over again since the last one sunset despite her best efforts. Many of us expected it and were getting ready to see just how bad it would be.

Feinstein apparently heard us and didn’t want to disappoint.

This time, though, the bill goes far further than any previous proposal from the San Francisco Democrat.
Besides outlawing 205 gun models by name — Feinstein’s original 1994 ban only listed around 20 specific models — the proposal would also define an “assault weapon” as a semi-automatic with a detachable magazine that included one of a list of cosmetic features that are deemed “military characteristics” such as a threaded barrel, pistol grip or folding stock. This is less lenient than the previous ban which allowed a “features test” that included two such characteristics.
In addition, the measure would expand federal law to ban adjustable stocks, Thordsen-style stocks such as used in “featureless rifles” marketed in states like California, “assault pistols” that weight more than 50-ounces when unloaded, and popular pistol stabilizing braces that have become widespread in recent years. Detachable magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds would be prohibited from transfer and guns grandfathered when the ban takes effect would be required to be locked up when not in use. A background check would be mandatory for future sale or gifting of grandfathered guns, even between two private parties.​
The bill currently has some 25 co-sponsors, including Senators Chris Murphy and Richard Blumenthal from Connecticut.

While the past bills have been an annoyance that could be bypassed, this one looks and feels different. This looks like it could be a killer. The 10-round detachable magazine limit, coupled with a ban on the stocks used to side-step assault weapons bans by removing the pistol grip would be a massive blow and difficult to work around.

I’m sure it’ll be done, but it won’t be simple.

There is an upside, though, and that’s the fact that Feinstein is tilting at windmills. While she has 25 co-sponsors, they represent the bulk of the minority party in the United States Senate. It’s unlikely that the Republican leadership in that chamber will be remotely interested in working with Democrats on an assault weapons ban. Especially since support for the last ban hurt them very, very badly.

While Feinstein’s Quixotic efforts resonate with her Bay Area constituents, they don’t actually accomplish anything–which, unsurprisingly, is what would be accomplished if this bill somehow became law. So-called assault weapons aren’t particularly common on crime scenes. They’re used more often in television and movie crime than they are in actual crime. The only exception to this might be actual assault weapons, meaning select-fire weapons currently regulated all to hell and back but still finding their way into criminal hands despite that.

Reactions: Osok762
Had my Dillon 550B for over two decades. Like the product, love their customer support. I broke the large primer punch. Sent them an email, and a free new one is on its way.
I size, on a Rockchucker and prime, power drop and seat on the Dillon; works well. When priming becomes a challenge I verify the alignment and fastener's torque of the priming assembly.
Last week a friend wanted to use my 550B. 45, 308 not an issue. 223 was difficult. He used a bulky powder that kept spilling while rotating the shellplate. Granules kept impeding its movement. He learned his lesson.