• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

View attachment 7003743

You can’t make this stuff up... Wonder if the camel was also punished for being unfaithful...

Cheers, Sirhr
ISIS Goat Hostage Target.jpg

Attachments

• ISIS Goat Hostage Target.pdf
    83.3 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
I've understood that the MRE is pretty much a three-lies-in-one-package. Meal, ready and eat..

We had our own pearls. For some years these had chili con carne and garlic breads in every ration. First one had the purpose of eating a couple and then not having to worry about the nr 2 for a week. Though then it was smarter to go in a supermarket or whatever. Not in own home. Chemical warfare... other was good fuel.

I do have to say the chili was a nice material for slick mines.

Last edited:
lets put so $$ to it

from the Government Accounting Office: JUST CALIFORNIA

The GAO study states the cost to incarcerate these criminal illegal immigrants in federal prisons and for federal reimbursements to states and localities ranged from about $1.5 billion to $1.6 billion annually, 2005-2009.

thats refunded by the US govt.

then add in:

According to Victor Davis Hanson, a scholar at the Hoover Institution, the 30,000 illegal immigrants behind bars in California cost the state $1 billion annually. In addition, the state spends another $10 billion annually in entitlements for illegal immigrants.

thats state money on top of the reimbursement

lets say hes half wrong... ill give him $400 million for prison

1.5 + 400 million = Approx 2 billion in California alone.

THATS PER YEAR

nevermind the entitlements for illegals, ill cut that in half as well because there is waste and others scamming the system = 5 billion

so 5 billion + 2 billion = 7 Billion on the low side

If california funded the whole wall by themselves and kicked out 50% of them (some are good people and are not able to be moved etc) they would be cash positive in 12 month and gaining 2 billion+ every year.

are you kidding me, its just simple math.

build the wall and make money tomorrow, skipping the whole human part of it which is idealistic opinion.

Simple math indeed.
A missing part in your equation.
Loss of voting base for party in power.
File the above under "they don't care what it costs the tax payer to maintain power".

R

Gov Brown turned down 500,000 Vietnamese immigrants / refugees as they vote republican.

When spotted Owl Gore lost to Bush, the D’s realized that should never lose again.

Legalize 30 million people
Open border to kids- kids then bring full family into US
End electorial College

They will win regardless and rules don’t apply

If you idiots keep talking about MRE’s in the motivational thread I will find and post the uncensored version. View attachment 7003957

Dirty D- several other threads have T&A too

No need to post pics of infected feet

Now why did I get 25 peanut butters in a row- where is my jalapeño cheese spread for my non salted white cracker

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Fixed it for ya.... But at least you got a pack of smokes and Chicklets! Which was funny, since we were getting them as Cub Scouts courtesy the Civil Air Patrol!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I still liked the C-Rats over the MRE's...........