• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

k.jpg

This "cat" thing with you lately is becoming.............concerning. :unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ha ! I assure you it's nothing other than a healthy love of cats. With all the bad news of members losing theirs and just the general knowledge knowing so many people really do enjoy our feline friends, if I see it and it gives me a chuckle, kinda like the sick ass dog and cats I run around, well, then I'm gonna share. You're lucky I'm not a Monkey Lover. :LOL:

The T and A overwhelming this thread is also not cool at work so I gotta zip by it. Really should be just a T&A thread so the rest of us could browse with a sense of okie dokeness. Ya know?

Ha ! I assure you it's nothing other than a healthy love of cats. With all the bad news of members losing theirs and just the general knowledge knowing so many people really do enjoy our feline friends, if I see it and it gives me a chuckle, kinda like the sick ass dog and cats I run around, well, then I'm gonna share. You're lucky I'm not a Monkey Lover. :LOL:

The T and A overwhelming this thread is also not cool at work so I gotta zip by it. Really should be just a T&A thread so the rest of us could browse with a sense of okie dokeness. Ya know?
https://joecartoon.com/games/play/60/Look_at_My_Monkey

“Cause you a monkey luva, monkey luva.”

It's all BS... Until they explain how 3/4 of the earth turned into an ice cube 10 million years ago WITHOUT ANY HUMAN INPUT, then warmed back up a few million years later WITHOUT ANY HUMAN INPUT, the current "crisis" is horseshit. And there were multiple major ice ages with several minor ones....... These are massively extreme events compared to a 1-2 degree centigrade increase today.... and yet here we are...... Humans have an insignificant impact on the earth..... but it does make alot of money.

Caveman campfires. What else?

Caveman campfires. What else?

from 1940- 1977 we saw global temperatures DROP

So building for ww2
Rebuilding after ww2
The 50's boom
World population growth - population more than doubled
no emissions by today's standards.....

all that and the temperature DROPPED

So who has studies of the sun's output?
Solar activity runs in cycles- all Hams who DX know how this works....

How fast does the sun rotate?

http://www.arrl.org/here-comes-the-sun

Why did the poles swap? South became magnetic north?

What causes Solar Winds?

Have a google and see how much fresh water there is on the planet compared to how much sea water. Even if all the ice caps melted sea levels would rise by fuck all. Warming of the oceans and the expansion of the water is what's going to increase sea levels.

Global warming science is a massive fucking sham that's keeping a metric fuck ton of scientists in work and probably driving around in Bentleys.

The fact that they have changed the name from global warming to man made global warming to climate change is enough evidence to me they are making this shit up. It's like cat aids.

Temps haven't gone up by whole degrees anyway more like tenths of a degree on average. Next time you read a scaremongering article about it check out the language they use, likely, very likely, potentially etc pretty much so they can turn round when it finally proves to be bullshit and say well we didnt say definitely science isnt really exact...

Can someone make a science and tits thread maybe.

Pppeeeeekkkkkeeeeeewwwwww...........thud.

Next?

Welcome to Texas mother fuckers. We went through this in 1836, and won. In 183 years we have become the top 3 most armed states in the world. While you have allowed yourselves to be disarmed. I suspect this will be over in a couple of days. We will cook some steers, and hogs in the ground and drink more kegs of beer in one weekend than the world thought humanly possible.

Last edited:

Yes but this summer it will be a million bajillion degrees! Al Gore says that's as hot as the surface of the sun, and the sun is like...the King of the planets.
You earth haters are so short sighted and hateful. Me and my gang of enviro-fags, hope you all drown in your backyards when the polar ice caps melt!

?

Yes but this summer it will be a million bajillion degrees! Al Gore says that's as hot as the surface of the sun, and the sun is like...the King of the planets.
You earth haters are so short sighted and hateful. Me and my gang of enviro-fags, hope you all drown in your backyards when the polar ice caps melt!

?

Well since the Earth is flat doesn't it make sense to just go live on the other side for a while? Besides if the ice caps melt and the water starts to rise like they are saying, it will surely just run off the edge of the Earth like it runs off the edge of a counter.

I just wish people would think things out before opening their mouths. I have all the answers, just ask:)

Pppeeeeekkkkkeeeeeewwwwww...........thud.

Next?

Welcome to Texas mother fuckers. We went through this in 1836, and won. In 183 years we have become the top 3 most armed states in the world. While you have allowed yourselves to be disarmed. I suspect this will be over in a couple of days. We will cook some steers, and hogs in the ground and drink more kegs of beer in one weekend than the world thought humanly possible.
Dammit I want in on that action! Its a long ride from here in Alabama but hell I've drove it before to deer hunt. Hell this time I won't even have to spend 500 dollars on a license.

Reactions: gunman_7
armorpl8chikn said:
So you say sir, so you say. Yet just this evening I was presented detailed pictures, of you in compromising positions with certain..."chimps".
I will text my PayPal address, and expect your timely "response" for my discretion in this matter.
Yours Truly,

Det. Chikn (private dick)

You can always take this to a higher level...

Cheers,

Sirhr