• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

So you say sir, so you say. Yet just this evening I was presented detailed pictures, of you in compromising positions with certain..."chimps".
I will text my PayPal address, and expect your timely "response" for my discretion in this matter.
Yours Truly,

Det. Chikn (private dick)

Uhm, Payme, strike that, PM sent. Whew............:sneaky:

1548979084231.png

Reactions: 1J04 and abizdafuzz
You always seem to assume things like that.........why is that ? :unsure:

(Jeezus, if that isn't walking down a blind alley, I don't know what is......)
Yeeears ago during the Scout days PPB and Veer were going at each other like a couple of feral cats so 1J and I made a devils pact to gay things up so much that they would get the heebie jeebies and cut that shit out. Well not only did they not stop going at each other like the sexually frustrated feral cats that they are but everyone else started picking up on the humor. In an attempt to calm things down 1J and I (mostly me and his queer AF cat) just gayed up the Hide. ?‍♂️

You’re welcome

@1J04

Yeeears ago during the Scout days PPB and Veer were going at each other like a couple of feral cats so 1J and I made a devils pact to gay things up so much that they would get the heebie jeebies and cut that shit out. Well not only did they not stop going at each other like the sexually frustrated feral cats that they are but everyone else started picking up on the humor. In an attempt to calm things down 1J and I (mostly me and his queer AF cat) just gayed up the Hide. ?‍♂️

You’re welcome

@1J04
Big giveaway is how the drapes don’t match the furniture as well as they could. ?

Reactions: 1J04

You’re welcome

@1J04
1548983023874.png

1548983715350.png

Last edited:

You’re welcome

@1J04

Thank You......no, really.....THANK YOU ! (y)(y)(y) Fun stuff......

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb

How about every summer from 1976 until leaving the farm in 1984... to go where there was no %$#ing hay to bale!

Oh and feeding it to horses all winter. And mucking them all year around.

On the bright side... you end up in great shape. And all the horsies attracted an endless stream of adorable teenage girls, who all seemed to be named Megan. Oh, if I knew then what I know now... I'd have invented gravity boots... But, alas... it was a more innocent time.

Cheers,

Sirhr