• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

yay_its_butts_over_backs_640_high_14.jpg

Let's compare.

Original
Calera-Gun.jpg

Winchester 69
download (1).jpeg

Wz48
b0c5f81fb57143af66caff84ea999141.jpg

Remington 33
maxresdefault.jpg

I would say back of bolt like the 33 but rear bridge part (don't know actual name) on the original looks short and doesn't seem to match those listed.

I don't know these rifles as well as you guys and found these by image searching.

Let's compare.

Original
View attachment 7804964

Winchester 69
View attachment 7804965

Wz48
View attachment 7804967

Remington 33
View attachment 7804968

I would say back of bolt like the 33 but rear bridge part (don't know actual name) on the original looks short and doesn't seem to match those listed.

I don't know these rifles as well as you guys and found these by image searching.
That’s a Winny 69A you posted, a variant of the 69. Take a look at a 69. Lots of confusion has erupted over the years because many of the parts are interchangeable, even the bolt, so you can find some mix and match BS out there for sure. Same with the model 75 which is almost the same as a 69A functionality wise.

There is ZERO chance that this a remington 33. The receiver is too long and the there is a ball on the bolt handle. The winchester has a teardrop, same as the chopped rifle.

All that being said, the WZ is sweetness.

Last edited:
That’s a Winny 69A you posted, a variant of the 69. Take a look at a 69. Lots of confusion has erupted over the years because many of the parts are interchangeable, even the bolt, so you can find some mix and match BS out there for sure. Same with the model 75 which is almost the same as a 69A functionality wise.

There is ZERO chance that this a remington 33. The receiver is too long and the there is a ball on the bolt handle. The winchester has a teardrop, same as the chopped rifle.

All that being said, the WZ is sweetness.
Can't find any pics of the 69 with this part. Or I can't find any pictures with that part cocked.
Calera-Gun.jpg

Looks closer to a win 67
winchester-classic-model-67a-840-1.jpg

Rear bridge area seems to match closer as well.

Can't find any pics of the 69 with this part. Or I can't find any pictures with that part cocked.
View attachment 7804983

Looks closer to a win 67View attachment 7804984
Rear bridge area seems to match closer as well.
You may most certainly be right. I assume that what you have circled is a pin on the bolt, not a fin like the 67. But it may just be my eyes. The receiver and bolt is a definite fit. Thats a super clean 67 you posted up there.

I originally reposted this so that I could "love" it twice. Figured out I can't vote for my own post. BUTT, DAMN!

There's your GAOW. And the internet's broke. Or whatever.

Funny you should mention this.... (GAOW). As it's beginning to be a bit much to do this on a daily basis, I think I am going to change it to GAOW (Golden Ass of the Week). I will focus primarily on the entries submitted on "Ass Wednesday" (but I'll surely look at anything submitted over the week that catches my eye). I will then publish the results on Thursdays, at about this time. The cutoff time for the week is 12:01am on each Thrs. Everything after that goes to the following week.

I will also be expanding the nominees to 10, to accommodate the longer period. And, in the spirit of the Olympics (and, hopefully, getting them back from "that other country,"), I will award a "Gold", Silver, and Bronze. Unfortunately, I cannot play the National Anthem for the winner, :D but such is life.

Therefore, let's begin. The 10 nominees for this week (week of 02/10) are:

1) 143lrsd - Biker chic

2) SQ54 - Slick

3) BarneyBDB - You want me to do what?

4) 143lrsd - Seaside Profile

5) steelhead - Exercise

6) 91Eunozs - Tic-Tac-Toe 3 in a row

7) 143lrsd - Wood Terrace

8) 91Eunozs - Sandy

9) 143lrsd - Reef

10) jasonprox700 - "Hey, Get me a Beer!"

And:

Bronze Award goes to:

143lrsd - Wood Terrace:
1644427834718-png.7804312

Silver goes to:

91Eunozs - Sandy :
i-cS6c6BS.jpg

And the GAOW award for the week of thrs, 02/10 goes to:

143lrsd - Seaside Profile:
1644360990626-png.7803740

Such firmness; Such Definition. Pill Shaped Perfect!

Honorable Mention to:

jasonprox700 - "Hey, Get me a beer!"
37c9235e-2124-4b5c-b01b-15952add64d8-jpeg.7804463

That's all for this week.

You may most certainly be right. I assume that what you have circled is a pin on the bolt, not a fin like the 67. But it may just be my eyes. The receiver and bolt is a definite fit. Thats a super clean 67 you posted up there.
Part that I circled was the firing pin/striker type piece clocked. Alot of 22s don't have that piece that you can grab.

Internet pictures. My only bolt 22s are 2 different lefty Savage mark 2's that I want to sell when we finally get the lefty t1x in 22lr imported.
20171012_171358.jpg

20200514004814_IMG_0494.JPG

The scope has moved around and needs upgraded bad. Leupold mark ar 3-9x40 sfp mildot reticle with 1/2 moa click. The atlas lives on my t3x but moves as needed.

Reactions: mikeinfwa