• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

e217ca402c246b02788d99d6f461160a_width-600.jpg

Only a special kind of idiot would build a skate park and then try to discourage skaters. I'm guessing these decisions were made at the highest levels of government.
This was done during the rona lockdowns.

Hell

To

The

Fucking

Yeeeesssssssss

🔪🔪
Serious question, probably because I live in a bubble: what kind of events do women show up dressed like this? The last time I saw a chick dressed like this in public I was actually playing Leisure Suit Larry on my Gateway 486 and had the settings on "adult".

Last edited:
When your new friend passes the test.
Serious question, probably because I live in a bubble: what kind of events do women show up dressed like this? The last time I saw a chick dressed like this in public I was actually playing Leisure Suit Larry on my Gateway 486 and had the settings on "adult".
Assorted areas where boats are. Like where I live in Havasu, AZ. Stabby Ho-baggery is definitely a thing, and I approve of such things.

Why do you think I bought a house here in October?

Because.

The reasons.