• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Good morning... look into these eyes... and do stupid shit.

View attachment 7897453

I once met a lovely red head with the green eyes of the Devil who made me four hours late on drill weekend. I arrived to take her to dinner and she answered the door wearing nothing but an unbuttoned silk shirt. She apologized for not being ready and I mixed a drink and watched her finish the lotion and make-up. She then sat in my lap and said, "We can order Thai food and stay here or I can finish getting dressed?" I chose wisely and stayed there.

Sadly 5:00am arrived and I had to get going. Duty calls as they say. She backed her flawless heart shaped ass up to the edge of the bed and looked at me with a devilish smiles and said, "Are you sure you have to leave?" I called my boss, explained my predicament in good detail, he said, "Are you shitting me!!". I told him "Absolutely NOT!" I clicked to speaker and said, "Say Hi baby." She did and purred into the phone about needing a little more "quality time". He agreed and said, "Be here by lunch and bring a picture of her.....................................mostly dressed is fine."

I got docked a half day's pay. Best half a days pay I've ever spent in my entire life.

I once met a lovely red head with the green eyes of the Devil who made me four hours late on drill weekend. I arrived to take her to dinner and she answered the door wearing nothing but an unbuttoned silk shirt. She apologized for not being ready and I mixed a drink and watched her finish the lotion and make-up. She then sat in my lap and said, "We can order Thai food and stay here or I can finish getting dressed?" I chose wisely and stayed there.

Sadly 5:00am arrived and I had to get going. Duty calls as they say. She backed her flawless heart shaped ass up to the edge of the bed and looked at me with a devilish smiles and said, "Are you sure you have to leave?" I called my boss, explained my predicament in good detail, he said, "Are you shitting me!!". I told him "Absolutely NOT!" I clicked to speaker and said, "Say Hi baby." She did and purred into the phone about needing a little more "quality time". He agreed and said, "Be here by lunch and bring a picture of her.....................................mostly dressed is fine."

I got docked a half day's pay. Best half a days pay I've ever spent in my entire life.
My first boss in my first real job on the first week laid down the law to me as a young buck: "I'll tell you the same thing my CO said to me - the only acceptable no-show is that you have a hot girl in your bed. If you are hung over or sick you better have your ass here at work." Best boss I ever had, no bullshit kind of guy that mentored me and treated me like an adult while holding me accountable for all actions. He was tough but fair and had high standards about work with this one exception.

Just returned from 4 days on the Conejos. Tough fishing and high fast water made wading a little tricky. Lots of hatches coming off but not many fish rising. Did manage to catch these two on dry's. BTW the guide was holding the fish while I took the picture.

Conejos Male.jpg
Conejos Hen.jpg

Word dawg... It seems like the memers had already had the memes ready just waiting for the verdict... As soon as the verdict dropped, full broadside volley fire of Jack Sparrow memes. She gotta be butthurt AF right now...

My first boss in my first real job on the first week laid down the law to me as a young buck: "I'll tell you the same thing my CO said to me - the only acceptable no-show is that you have a hot girl in your bed. If you are hung over or sick you better have your ass here at work." Best boss I ever had, no bullshit kind of guy that mentored me and treated me like an adult while holding me accountable for all actions. He was tough but fair and had high standards about work with this one exception.

On my first real job, during the "post hire sit down" with what now would be called HR, it was explained there would be "no fishing off the company docks". Eye to eye, no confusion.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Pretty sure he's saying that you're not stabby so you don't have to worry about custom slipping in on you in the dark all kitted up. It would just be mean if he was calling you dumb.

Pretty sure he's saying that you're not stabby so you don't have to worry about custom slipping in on you in the dark all kitted up. It would just be mean if he was calling you dumb.
He’s some whiny euro cunt, his opinion isn’t worth much.

“Hey everyone look at what a little bitch I am, I’ve ignored another one! Pat me on the butt, but not too hard my wife’s boyfriend really did a number on me while she was out.”

He’s some whiny euro cunt, his opinion isn’t worth much.

“Hey everyone look at what a little bitch I am, I’ve ignored another one! Pat me on the butt, but not too hard my wife’s boyfriend really did a number on me while she was out.”
I know. It was sarcasm, thought it may be read differently. Look back a bit I called him on being a whiny eurotrash cunt. If there is one thing frank needs on this site its sarcasm font.

I know. It was sarcasm, thought it may be read differently. Look back a bit I called him on being a whiny eurotrash cunt. If there is one thing frank needs on this site its sarcasm font.
I know it was.