• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

B2AB8D58-AA87-4FAA-A481-7F79F5FC3F4F.jpeg

He’s some whiny euro cunt, his opinion isn’t worth much…
Don’t forget that he may be from the UK but so is Jeremy Clarkson who delightfully punched Piers Morgan in the face and who could ever forget Ricky Gervais who got paid by the academy awards to call basically the entire academy awards a bunch of pedofiles. @geek65 may be a whiny twat but he has some truly ballsy countrymen.

I must have been a horrible Ghingus Khan kind of villian in a past life to deserve this bullshit.

DimentiaJoe.png

I'll translate this into Sniper's-Hide-Eze:

You make sure your gun is unloaded before You dry fire
You keep your finger off the trigger until You are on target
You look at the Motivational Picture Thread when You want to overdose on tits and asses.
Etc.

For you old farts that were at Woodstock:

You don't take the brown acid.

I once met a lovely red head with the green eyes of the Devil who made me four hours late on drill weekend. I arrived to take her to dinner and she answered the door wearing nothing but an unbuttoned silk shirt. She apologized for not being ready and I mixed a drink and watched her finish the lotion and make-up. She then sat in my lap and said, "We can order Thai food and stay here or I can finish getting dressed?" I chose wisely and stayed there.

Sadly 5:00am arrived and I had to get going. Duty calls as they say. She backed her flawless heart shaped ass up to the edge of the bed and looked at me with a devilish smiles and said, "Are you sure you have to leave?" I called my boss, explained my predicament in good detail, he said, "Are you shitting me!!". I told him "Absolutely NOT!" I clicked to speaker and said, "Say Hi baby." She did and purred into the phone about needing a little more "quality time". He agreed and said, "Be here by lunch and bring a picture of her.....................................mostly dressed is fine."

I got docked a half day's pay. Best half a days pay I've ever spent in my entire life.
Dear Penthouse?

• Haha
Reactions: DIBBS and SWgeezer