• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

happy-hour-20220805-111.jpg

Common side effects of the drug {remdesivir} they were paying them to give people are, fast heart beat, difficulty breathing, and unusual tiredness or weakness. Also symptoms of decreased hemoglobin, which can cause blood clotting.

Hematologic

Very common (10% or more): Decreased hemoglobin (up to 15%), decreased lymphocytes (up to 11%), prolonged prothrombin time
This is awesome. I got that shit when I was in the hospital last year. They stopped giving it to me when I started showing signs of kidney failure, I stay tired, fuck me

This is awesome. I got that shit when I was in the hospital last year. They stopped giving it to me when I started showing signs of kidney failure, I stay tired, fuck me

It makes me sick to see what they have done to people. Remember back when this all started and they were saying COVID destroyed our kidneys? Remember "this virus is doing things we have never seen a virus do before." "People are dying who never died before." From scaring them into their hobbit holes, to giving them medical advice that killed them "don't attempt early treatment, stay home until you're dying." To forcing people out of the job for not being medical experiments.

My brother's wife's brother was one of the early "cases." He received remdesivir and had lots of trouble he also had kidney damage from "long COVID" according to his doctors.

It makes me sick to see what they have done to people. Remember back when this all started and they were saying COVID destroyed our kidneys? Remember "this virus is doing things we have never seen a virus do before." "People are dying who never died before." From scaring them into their hobbit holes, to giving them medical advice that killed them "don't attempt early treatment, stay home until you're dying." To forcing people out of the job for not being medical experiments.

My brother's wife's brother was one of the early "cases." He received remdesivir and had lots of trouble he also had kidney damage from "long COVID" according to his doctors.
1659965675431.jpeg