• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Anyone watch the Mecum Monterey Auction?

1661958449735.png

Where can you put the golf clubs and the hookers ?

Stop trying to think, it will save you much anguish and pain, and the world will be a better place.
You thought they were the same car - wrong
You thought I was sensitive - wrong
You thought you had meaning in this world - wrong
You thought you knew what the words sentence coherence meant - wrong
You thought I was a girl - my swingin dick says otherwise
You know you want some - I don't swing that direction
I never thought it was the same car, I said they weren’t.
Your replies say otherwise.
Never said anything about this lol.
It’s a forum not a college class, you aren’t using proper sentence structure or punctuation either.
You don’t understand jokes(sensitive, because it worked), and a doctor can fix that if it only swings.
Only if you put on dem shoes, lipstick, and a wig again will I consider it. 😆

Climb in the passenger side and leave them looking like the asshole lol. To be fair people parking that close is probably why they park that way even if it is rude. Definitely won’t change their opinion.

This guy ^ gets it.

Here's me parked at the bottom of a very, very steep hill at the "Carry Your Own 80lb. Bag Of Cement " store
1661962987346.png

Here's me when I come out
1661963097723.png

Seriously, what the fuck is it? Fear of loneliness? All I can guess is these are the same people that piss directly next you when you're at the very far end of a 12 urinal Men's Room and the other 11 are empty.

Last edited:
Climb in the passenger side and leave them looking like the asshole lol. To be fair people parking that close is probably why they park that way even if it is rude. Definitely won’t change their opinion.
You ever been in a new Camaro? I’d like to video you trying to climb into the drivers seat from the passenger side. It would be hilarious.

ETA pic. This looks more spacious than it really is.

1661963443165.jpeg

I took it as: the Camaro was parked, taking g up 2 spots so as to not get door dinged; and dude in the Highlander gives 0 fucks about door dings, and did that just to fuck with Bumblebee.

For the record, if I plan to take 2 spots, I do it at the WAYYYY back of the lot.

I took it as: the Camaro was parked, taking g up 2 spots so as to not get door dinged; and dude in the Highlander gives 0 fucks about door dings, and did that just to fuck with Bumblebee.

For the record, if I plan to take 2 spots, I do it at the WAYYYY back of the lot.
I understand why everyone did what they did.

I have done something similar. Two people that I presume just didn't know how to park crowded the space between them, No vehicle that had doors was going to fit in what they left. My 73 Bronco had no doors, so I pulled in between and was able to squeeze my body through the gap.

At my work, that had a parking area with NOT enough spaces for everyone that worked there, we had a guy with a Corvette that took up two spots so he wouldn't get door dinged.

Result was...he came out to a car that had been keyed.

He fucked around and found out.

fcjV8PS.png

Goofus and Gallant are in a custody dispute with their Ex-Girlfriends

Gallant goes to Probate & Family Court and gets a visitation decision from the Judge

Goofus tries to kick down his Ex-girlfriends door

Gallant sees his kid every other weekend

Goofus got shot. Don’t be Goofus

View attachment 7945792

Nice reporting, just the Highlights.

Thank you,
MrSmith

need a buddy to park on the passenger side.

I have done something similar. Two people that I presume just didn't know how to park crowded the space between them, No vehicle that had doors was going to fit in what they left. My 73 Bronco had no doors, so I pulled in between and was able to squeeze my body through the gap.

At my work, that had a parking area with NOT enough spaces for everyone that worked there, we had a guy with a Corvette that took up two spots so he wouldn't get door dinged.

Result was...he came out to a car that had been keyed.

He fucked around and found out.

fcjV8PS.png
So you work with at least TWO assholes.

Best laugh I ever got like that was in the parking structure at MSY (Nola). Flew back in to find a guy in a “gold kitted“ Accura took 2 places right next to me…. and was booted. One of those days where karma was on her game.

Reactions: Steve_In_29