• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

That's "Bushman of Spain." He drops the branch before people approach so they look at that, just before he comes to life and jump scares them.

Not to be confused with "Madrid Bushman" who does the "Gran Via" in Madrid.

"Texas Bushman" actually uses a toy otter like creature...

There are a bunch of these other "bushmen" that do other things. In Tampa Bay, we have "Creepy Bushman" who uses the siren whistle. He works usually around Clearwater Beach.

NSFW by the way, for colorful language.

Last edited:
87261798.jpg

For the 6.5 Creedmoors: Dallas Texas April 1940, adjacent to LoveField. Log Lodge Inn.

Attachments

• d981bde3a7c1a27ddf6d7f90da0b4f13.jpg
    d981bde3a7c1a27ddf6d7f90da0b4f13.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SpookM14
Reactions: lash and 143lrsd
View attachment 7947370

USS Texas in dry dock for repairs after being launched in 1912. She served in two World Wars to include shelling Normandy France on D Day. They only remained dreadnaught left in the world. I hope they fix her up for another generation and more to visit.
Not sure where they are going to put her. Not back where she has been, apparently. Perhaps around Galveston. filled the leaky watertight spaces with foam to float her, and went from 2000 gallons of leakage per minute to 20 gallons (according to a guy who knows a guy, who knows a guy on this project, sorry). Good fix!.

Not sure where they are going to put her. Not back where she has been, apparently. Perhaps around Galveston. filled the leaky watertight spaces with foam to float her, and went from 2000 gallons of leakage per minute to 20 gallons (according to a guy who knows a guy, who knows a guy on this project, sorry). Good fix!.
This guy?

Flex-Seal_Gallery_10.jpg

I will keep this short as I possibly can.

A significant section of the population are flock animals. They fear being alone. They need the flock, they need someone or something to tell then what to do. 24 years of Fire and EMS has solidified this in my mind. However, the greatest lessons learned have come from driving to and from the fire station, an hour each way.

Almost every drive in and back, someone has to camp out right beside me on a major U.S. highway. I am a cruise control user, almost always. 8 lane divided highway and some fucking flock member will haze me, in the lane to my right or left. All these years I have experimented. Hit the brakes, let them get ahead 200 yards, and they end up right beside me again. Speed up to 90 mph on a 70 mph speed limit for a mile. They speed up slowly and end up beside me again. Clearly in their mind, I have to control "our" speed. No way does their vehicle have a cruise control option.

They are mentally weak, they need a guide, and then there are those of us that just want to be left the fuck alone. I will part with this:

"Whoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a god."
-Aristotle
My experience on the road is identical.