• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1662433191540.png

I'd definitely have to see the full frontal view on that one. I would not be the slightest surprised to see a dick hanging down.
LATER EDIT AFTER NOTICING PHOTO CAPTION: wow, just wow - I guess I gotta admine your balls for posting that, though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SpookM14
Only if we can also use your micro penis as an example also.
It's just a speaking engagement. You know, "I'm so proud of the progress I've made", "if I can do it, so can you". That kind of stuff. I don't think anybody wants to see it.

I would have to look at the citations in AP-style... Before making a real 'accusation.'

But I can possibly name, though without authentications, more than a few beer runs that could inspire an Oscar winner. Or not... And no, none involved Coors or Burt Reynolds or a wiener dog-ish thing. With ears. Or country music.

I'm just saying that I have it on good authority that beer got in places that none of us can possibly fathom. And I am not even privy to the really great ones!

Sirhr
Vince Speranza in Bastogne would be one for sure

Thanks for posting. Grew up in the 60's watching the VN war on the TV each evening. Lots of young men from my area went there some didn't return and many of those who did never came back mentally. My best friend's uncle was KIA on his second tour and hit the family really hard. I thought the world of the grunts and still haven't forgot how horribly they were treated when they came home. Got my draft card when I turned 18 in 73 classified 1A with a sequence number of 8 but they ended the draft that year. These are old men now and funny I even respect them more now than I did when I was younger. God speed these fine men as they pass through the twilight of their years.

You mean what happens when they steal the election again?

Because Trump never lost the first time.

The real question is are we as Americans going to let them steal the election again?
We have fixed nothing. All this mid term optimism. Nothing has changed they will steal it again and nothing will happen. Republicans will just bitch moan and continue to take it up the ass. Why? Because it’s all part of the plan. It’s over.