• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Does it really warrant individual posts?

Not that it matters, I will never see them again.
369A4D6C-6827-417B-89FE-8617BC15F76C.gif

62014750-0562-4E17-80B8-E9FF85CC5B10.jpeg

Last edited:
I think that previous picture was from 2018 or 2019. This is this year's picture of the bikes left behind. I live one exit from where the Burners get off of I-80 to head north to the Black Rock Desert. They claim to be woke environmentalists and preach the whole "Leave no trace" bullshit. They absolutely trash the Walmart and truck stops in the area and dump their garbage along the roads when they are leaving. The start showing up two weeks before Burning Man and some of them don't leave for another week after the event is over. The dirt lot next to the Love's truck stop is still full of broken down Burner buggies.

View attachment 7960431
should nape and snake the whole place next time

Reactions: jinxx4ever
should nape and snake the whole place next time
It’s a huge mess. The effect is felt even hundreds of miles away. The number of stuck and broke down “Burners” who thought they’d cut across the desert from Susanville, or through Surprise Valley is amazing. All of them from the Northwest pass through Lakeview OR. Fricken mess.

It’s a huge mess. The effect is felt even hundreds of miles away. The number of stuck and broke down “Burners” who thought they’d cut across the desert from Susanville, or through Surprise Valley is amazing. All of them from the Northwest pass through Lakeview OR. Fricken mess.
im all for people using the land etc, and i can deal with a few bags of garbage on the road on the way out...people just suck so i understand that much

but leaving that much trash and the trail of crap you say is there

people wonder why the state shuts down areas to camping etc...

"oh the state is being dick it must be the politicians"...no its the people making the state do it