• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1663605090_16.gif

Fun fact: She used to be my next door neighbor, and was always chasin’ after my son (same grade in HS)…seriously. She’s the one all over the news now about her and Adam Levine.

My son told us about it a few days ago, and can’t say I’m surprised one bit. Pretty, extremely intelligent, but definitely something amiss…I think my son was wise to avoid her.

Look up ‘Sumner Stroh’ … NSFW most places

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I know a lot of good stories that started off with...... "she started doing fireball shots"
I bought a pickup from a girl that wrecked it and didn't have insurance. I found over 100 empties of these bottles in the truck when I cleaned it out. She was good looking but I wouldn't fuck her with @clcustom1911 dick, well maybe but just to see the look on his face.

1663782639035.png

Fun fact: She used to be my next door neighbor, and was always chasin’ after my son (same grade in HS)…seriously. She’s the one all over the news now about her and Adam Levine.

My son told us about it a few days ago, and can’t say I’m surprised one bit. Pretty, extremely intelligent, but definitely something amiss…I think my son was wise to avoid her.

Good story but that picture you attached is definitely not Sumner Stroh.

The pic you linked is of Kayla Lauren. She's famous for flashing her tits at the World Series a few years back. I think she's a Cali girl. Looks like Sumner Stroh is from Texas. You live in either state?

Reactions: lash