• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

7x64 Brenneke Stutzen?
Similar, but looks like only a single trigger on the one you posted instead of (what I assume is) the double set trigger on the Stutzen.

1665749756126.jpeg

I was driving with a friend to Plumas, CA and started to get a weird feeling that I had been there before while we were still a ways out of town but I absolutely knew that I had never been to that part of CA and my friend asked me if anything looked familiar and I was confused AF but said yes. He told me that we were driving by the ranch that was the Ponderosa on TV.

Nice picture, but I doubt that's a real picture.

When I was based at George AFB in the mid 80s the Air Force pilots from Beale would come down to George and do long straight in approach’s always chased by a T38 operating as a safety observer.

By contrast, the Lockheed pilots would fly the SRs that had been in depot maintenance over at Palmdale and would beat up the overhead pattern single ship. Saw it happen many times, something to behold.

Don’t know where that was taken at but I don’t think it was George.