• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_5837.JPG

Didn’t look right.

Yeah like he did it on purpose…. Maybe insurance claim? Noticed he buckled up right before
He did look right at 0:39 first and only one time. From the camera angle, the train was right there. But I have to assume the utility box was in his line of sight.

Either way, it's all a little suspicious. Unless it's policy to seat belt up when crossing tracks. Why wasn't the signal active? Why did he only look right once?

Last edited:
Bone stock rifle and Lake City brass. They sure do build a great rifle out of the box. Free float the barrel and then get a load worked up. Going to be my new rental rifle. Learn to shoot 800 yards on the cheap, with almost no recoil.
View attachment 7978242
Ive been getting close to that with 75-77 grains out of my Remington. do you find the heavier load is better?

He did look right at 0:39 first and only one time. From the camera angle, the train was right there. But I have to assume the utility box was in his line of site.

Either way, it's all a little suspicious. Unless it's policy to seat belt up when crossing tracks. Why wasn't the signal active? Why did he only look right once?
Many questions……..

Have you tried 10-shot groups?

No, and I'm not going to. I zeroed this load at 100 yards, then got DOPE 300 to 800 yards last Thursday. I'm going to run it all again today. Thursday once I had DOPE to 800, I let it cool. Then went 800, 700, 600, 500, 600, 700, 800 again. Just because it is so damned fun to shoot!