• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Ok....Bicycles.
1669223211229.png

1669223293814.png

Your "organic" immune system forgot HepB, Rotavirus, Diptheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis, Hib, PCV13, Inactivated polio, Influenza, MMR, VAR, HepA, HPV, Meningococcal and B, Pneumococcal, and Dengue to name a few but other than that, completely organic. If you are .mil, add another page of stuff.

Your "organic" immune system forgot HepB, Rotavirus, Diptheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis, Hib, PCV13, Inactivated polio, Influenza, MMR, VAR, HepA, HPV, Meningococcal and B, Pneumococcal, and Dengue to name a few but other than that, completely organic. If you are .mil, add another page of stuff.

Or maybe some folks never got any or most of that list of vaccines...

Leftist? LOL Not very smart are you boy. But then what can be expected from someone that likes to dress up in neon spandex and ride a bike in traffic.

Bike lanes are unsafe? Yet it was YOU bicyclists that DEMANDED them. Paid for by fuel taxes on the rest of us. Often taking away room for another vehicle lane that congests traffic. You cyclists also demanded the laws that can make it pretty unsafe for a vehicle to pass you on the road, as in many cases there simply isn't enough room to give you the mandated clearance those laws require. Especially when you idiots decide to ride two (or more) abreast.

I don't give a fuck why you cyclists do what you do on the ROADS that are made for CARS. This isn't 1910 where cars were few and far between with those on the roads only traveling at about 30mph.
Cyclists are a metaphor for liberals

I’m a cyclist, and I HATE the cyclist that ride around here. Rude arrogant assholes. With that being said, the bicycle arguments, regardless of your position, aren’t motivational, nor do they have pictures, so in my new favorite words from Lowlight, “fuck off nerds” ! View attachment 8005452
Wow 502, I never knew you had such a nice ass but those heels make you look slutty

Looking at the whole topic, just like drivers, some are good, pay attention and watch out for the retards, whoever they may be. Thing is, the consequence is greater for the retard on a bike. I had to laugh the other day, a bike rider runs a stop sign and yells at the car driver to pay attention.
I pay plenty of attention.... On back country roads I'll come up on a group of 6-8 in single file line on the bright side of the road...no problem... Then they must give their gay signal and they split into two rows to completely block the lane!!!!! Going 15mph. That about sent me over the top. ASSHOLES.

Last edited:
I pay plenty of attention.... On back country roads I'll come up on a group of 6-8 in single file line on the bright side of the road...no problem... Then they must give their signal and they split into two rows to completely block the lane!!!!! Going 15kph. That about sent me over the top. ASSHOLES.
Years ago in Va. Beach, Va. A guy who lived in the "county" got tired of the group of bikers that loved to ride the back roads and hold up traffic. I guess he got tired of waiting constantly and the straw was one of them threw a water bottle at his vehicle. That's is a felony but he couldn't pinpoint who did it. Well, while wrong what he did, they got what they deserved one day when he happened to drop a few jack rocks in their path and piled up a few dozen pretty quick.

Years ago in Va. Beach, Va. A guy who lived in the "county" got tired of the group of bikers that loved to ride the back roads and hold up traffic. I guess he got tired of waiting constantly and the straw was one of them threw a water bottle at his vehicle. That's is a felony but he couldn't pinpoint who did it. Well, while wrong what he did, they got what they deserved one day when he happened to drop a few jack rocks in their path and piled up a few dozen pretty quick.

You guys need to stop this bicycle shit. Start your own thread. This qualifies for a 5 fatty penalty, if it continues I will start posting pictures of @akmike47 's boyfriends.

1669237297356.png

1669237333822.png

1669237358555.png

1669237386646.png

1669237410248.png

This seems appropriate here. Especially for you spandex wearers, which I am suspicious of.

And whatever with the huge beached manatees. Those are all picture retreads we have seen a thousand times. My eyes have callouses by now.