• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Dude working at a convenience store in a Chicago hood addresses random guys with fruity nicknames and films the reactions:

WAIT, HOW MUCH STREET CRED DOES A RUGRATS HOODIE GET A GANGSTA??? But then again, imagine you messing with a chick from the wrong clique or projects, and get capped dead by a mofo wearing a RUGRATS hoodie on a bicycle...

anim_lol.gif

You just made it for me....LOL

Thousands of reloads because you don't have the option of any worth of shit factory rounds.

I like to spend my time shooting who the fuck has time to reload, but you do you.

Have fun with your brass voodoo prep chasing that 5 shot 1/2 MOA that doesn't mean shit in the real world.
Your supreme act of cuntiness in pissing on about ammo in the MPT has earned you a complimentary side dish of cottage cheese, can I get you a second helping?

1669266702497.jpeg

Actually, you can thank the league of american wheelmen for most roads in the US being paved. The bike boom predated the car boom by a 30ish years and was responsible for the paving of roads. Look it up if you don't believe me.

So... What part of 'do unto others as you'd have them do unto you' don't you understand?

M
And it's NOT the 1800s. anymore so your point is moot and irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Today's roads are designed for cars and paid for by the fuel they use. Cars that are much bigger and traveling much faster then back then.

YOU current cyclists DEMANDED and got built "BIKE" lanes so you wouldn't have to risk the danger of riding alongside cars. Yet now that the money was spent and you got what you wanted, those lanes are suddenly too dangerous to use.

"Do unto others" doesn't even apply to this conversation outside of in your, "I'm a victim" mind.

rules...
CqIGL01.gif