• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1669288449218.png

Your supreme act of cuntiness in pissing on about ammo in the MPT has earned you a complimentary side dish of cottage cheese, can I get you a second helping?

View attachment 8006026
I love tits and ass as much as the next guy, but for the love of God why the fuck don't we just have a "Tits & Ass" thread......WTF

Leftist? LOL Not very smart are you boy. But then what can be expected from someone that likes to dress up in neon spandex and ride a bike in traffic.

Bike lanes are unsafe? Yet it was YOU bicyclists that DEMANDED them. Paid for by fuel taxes on the rest of us. Often taking away room for another vehicle lane that congests traffic. You cyclists also demanded the laws that can make it pretty unsafe for a vehicle to pass you on the road, as in many cases there simply isn't enough room to give you the mandated clearance those laws require. Especially when you idiots decide to ride two (or more) abreast.

I don't give a fuck why you cyclists do what you do on the ROADS that are made for CARS. This isn't 1910 where cars were few and far between with those on the roads only traveling at about 30mph.
Roads are made for travel. Cars are just the most popular means. Roads are not "made for cars." Case and point, roads were made before there were cars.

And it's NOT the 1800s. anymore so your point is moot and irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Today's roads are designed for cars and paid for by the fuel they use. Cars that are much bigger and traveling much faster then back then.

YOU current cyclists DEMANDED and got built "BIKE" lanes so you wouldn't have to risk the danger of riding alongside cars. Yet now that the money was spent and you got what you wanted, those lanes are suddenly too dangerous to use.

"Do unto others" doesn't even apply to this conversation outside of in your, "I'm a victim" mind.

rules...
CqIGL01.gif
Wanna guess again?

M

This is actually the tits and ass thread, and people post off topic shit…

truth
This actually is not the tits and ass thread, but it has been highjacked by some overtly gay mother fuckers who like to fantasize about other men savaging themselves to the pictures they posted.

You are riding there on your nice big comfortable speed bike, are you somehow threatened by the other riders or pedestrians on the multi use trail? Does that make sense?

It seems you still don't understand the reason for the distain is the Greedy, selfish, uncaring, self centered, snobbish, virtue signalling, anti-social behaviour of so many bicyclists that decide to go imped the flow of traffic to a huge extent.

It seems funny that you are so adamant you won't use the actual bike lanes because you would be inconvenienced by slower parties and then totally don't have a clue about how vehicle drivers might think the exact same about you.
IT seems like two black pots keep calling each other black here. Everything you keep saying is true about a car not taking the time for a cyclist, who has just as much right to use the road as a car.

Been involved in two auto/bike accidents. Both times the cyclists ran into the side of my vehicle as I was making a legal left turn and they had either a red light or stop sign. Both times the cyclist screamed I wasn't paying attention. Both times the cyclist was cited. Both times I had to pay to repair my vehicle.

I rode for more than four decades until health issues put an end to that. I did everything I could to avoid the, (IMO deserved) cyclist stigma including not riding with a pack or on high traffic streets/roads. The only exception being an occasional race where the streers were closed to traffic.

A vehicle passing with three or more feet doesn't offend me.
I try to avoid traffic and stay out of the way of cars when I ride. This also gets me pulled over by the police to harass me about how I should be riding in the proper lane and obeying the traffic laws same as a car.

I did. I gave him ample clearance as passed. Speaking of doing unto others, I was using the lane provided for me to travel upon. He was using my lane instead of the lane provided specifically for him and his ilk. He chose not to use it.

Like I said. Fuck him. 🤣😎

Oh yeah. I actually do cycle, but find it much less stressful to use the more than ample 8 foot fucking wide lane provided for this exact purpose. Was that you?!? 😘
He was also traveling in his lane. He has every right to ride in a traffic lane on a bicycle. You passed him in that same lane, you broke the law same as if you passed a car or motorcycle in "your" lane. What you did was dangerous, and showed the arrogance you are accusing him of having. you were to important to slow down for 30 seconds. You know that wasn't going to cause a crash.

There was a guy in town people called "Keychain." Older guy, came back from Vietnam not all there. He always got around town on a bike. Semi did what you describe yourself doing to him, couldn't slow down and wait. The truck going by too close made him crash and he was run over buy the trailer tires. He is dead. That truck driver lost his lively hood, and lost his freedom. He made a reckless illegal pass.

I think you can...at least in some states...excepting interstates that, despite popular opinion, were not built for truckers.
Something like this.

“The right of a citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, by horsedrawn carriage, wagon, or automobile, is not a mere privilege which may be permitted or prohibited at will, but a common right which he has under his right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Under this constitutional guaranty one may, therefore, under normal conditions, travel at his inclination along the public highways or in public places, and while conducting himself in an orderly and decent manner, neither interfering with nor disturbing another’s rights, he will be protected, not only in his person, but in his safe conduct.”

Reactions: Birch Creek
I try to avoid traffic and stay out of the way of cars when I ride. This also gets me pulled over by the police to harass me about how I should be riding in the proper lane and obeying the traffic laws same as a car.
actually safer to act like a car

...and yes, that means stopping at signs and lights

Try it and see

M

Reactions: Redheeler
STFU about bikes and be grateful for what is right in front of your neck bearded faces!

"...And after a long time the boy came back again.
"I am sorry, Boy," said the tree, "but I have nothing left to give you-
My apples are gone."
"My teeth are too weak for apples," said the boy.
"My branches are gone," said the tree.
"You cannot swing on them-"
"I am too old to swing on branches," said the boy.
"My trunk is gone," said the tree.
"You cannot climb-"
"I am too tired to climb," said the boy.
"I am sorry," sighed the tree.
"I wish that I could give you something... but I have nothing left. I am an old stump. I am sorry..."
"I don't need very much now," said the boy, "just a quiet pleace to sit and rest. I am very tired."
"Well," said the tree, straightening herself up as much as she could,
"well, an old stump is a good for sitting and resting. Come, Boy, sit down. Sit down and rest."
And the boy did.
And the tree was happy."

Shel Silverstein - The Giving Tree, 1964.

1669305285385.png

I think you can...at least in some states...excepting interstates that, despite popular opinion, were not built for truckers.
Out west, there are indeed spots you can ride the shoulder of interstates. I know there's one spot in La Jolla. CA that it's legal cause there's no other way to get from A to B without riding on the 805 freeway

M

STFU about bikes and be grateful for what is right in front of your neck bearded faces!

"...And after a long time the boy came back again.
"I am sorry, Boy," said the tree, "but I have nothing left to give you-
My apples are gone."
"My teeth are too weak for apples," said the boy.
"My branches are gone," said the tree.
"You cannot swing on them-"
"I am too old to swing on branches," said the boy.
"My trunk is gone," said the tree.
"You cannot climb-"
"I am too tired to climb," said the boy.
"I am sorry," sighed the tree.
"I wish that I could give you something... but I have nothing left. I am an old stump. I am sorry..."
"I don't need very much now," said the boy, "just a quiet pleace to sit and rest. I am very tired."
"Well," said the tree, straightening herself up as much as she could,
"well, an old stump is a good for sitting and resting. Come, Boy, sit down. Sit down and rest."
And the boy did.
And the tree was happy."

Shel Silverstein - The Giving Tree, 1964.

View attachment 8006196
how do you react when someone at the range starts swinging their muzzle in your direction? Bet you get a little agitated that someone's putting your life in danger...

What makes you think it's any different when the mouth breathing morons do the same thing to cyclists with their cars?

M