• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

A84ABD76-82D2-4157-87EB-FBFB3E5A113B.jpeg

I use a flat piece of brass. Move the edge across the file to scrape metal out. File card wont touch 316 or 904L stainless.
When filing soft metals, like aluminum, brass, copper, etc., load the file with chalk first, it helps to prevent the soft metal from loading up in the file. Keep applying chalk as it wears away. After I am finished, I just use the brush side of the file card to remove the residual chalk and they are clear of any metal. I have found that when working with 304/304L, 316/316L and 18-8 that chalk works okay but crayons do a better job.

Some years back I decided to finally invest in some "good" files. I now use Pferd files and what a difference a fine tool makes. It is a pleasure to work with them.

Reactions: 22Hshots and lash
I keep saying, if I were a young man headed to medical school, that's the field to target. All these chicks making life long commitments for a temporary fashion trend are going to be big business.

Then most of your time is spent dealing with these mentally deranged chicks.

A decent percent of Patients these days are a big enough pain.
Read you google MD results and tell you what they want done and why you have to do it and name drop some ambulance chaser lawyer office name if you dont. Pretty funny. And sad.
Yet these same folks don't know the difference between carpal and metacarpal bones.

I cannot imagine one of those nutcases in a doc office.

Reactions: Barneybdb and lash