• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1673302934386.png

Read the rules... No celebrity nudes...
Is this where we post 'Body Art'?
BikiniLizzo--640x480.jpg

for a second there, it looked like an ExGF..... ;)
OIP.z131cf91JZKspBbWFBUWkAHaLH
In Jest....you know the rules, Stacy has a IMDb page (celebrity status?) and your picture has a watermark.. The resident Karen's have been tearing into my ass over just this.

Stacy Martin was born on 20 March 1990 in Paris, France. She is an actress, known for Nymphomaniac: Vol. I (2013), All the Money in the World (2017) and The Serpent (2021).

Last edited:
I know the watermark became a thing when someone was posting a bunch of them and I believe the watermarks mean its copyright-ed.

But lets face it, we're guests in this house and why do anything that brings even more scrutiny or potential problems for the HMFIC...
Because he's a cunt, cooper that is

Reactions: tnc and Slash0311
I know the watermark became a thing when someone was posting a bunch of them and I believe the watermarks mean its copyright-ed.

But lets face it, we're guests in this house and why do anything that brings even more scrutiny or potential problems for the HMFIC...

not so, on the watermark. Some websites add watermarks to almost every image they post

In case you guys don't know - a water mark means copyright. I think LL posted that a lawyer went after him for a copyrighted image that was posted on the site.

But WHY go on all day? You're risking bringing negative attention to yourself and our home here. Why risk it? There's enough T&A out there without putting it all here.

Reactions: tnc
But WHY go on all day? You're risking bringing negative attention to yourself and our home here. Why risk it? There's enough T&A out there without putting it all here.
By pointing out that NONE of the watermarks I posted are copyrights? or because I posted a pic of a unknown to me celebrity (not) which had no watermark or a name attached to it. After putting a name with the photo, after you called me out, I removed it.

Good day Karen

The establishment military industrial complex didn’t want to spend to engineer new tech. The bought the political machine and got the old shit approved by boomer government parasites.
Yup, right up to until you realize that at the start of the MIC, the 'Boomers' were at best (at best) 1 year old.

Ike warned us, nobody listened.

Just sayin.

P2

Reactions: lash
I have not been to a movie theater in years, and I don’t plan to anytime soon.

In the new pending Batman movie....the Joker becomes pregnant and delivers a baby boy ! What next ?

View attachment 8042722
@DuneBoer

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Barneybdb
By pointing out that NONE of the watermarks I posted are copyrights? or because I posted a pic of a unknown to me celebrity (not) which had no watermark or a name attached to it. After putting a name with the photo, after you called me out, I removed it.

Good day Karen
So let me get this straight...

In your rush to post tits and ass after joining in Dec of 2022, you don't even know who you're posting pictures of.

You're so whiny that you can't even admit you're wrong and resort to calling me "Karen"... Wow... Name calling. One day, when your balls drop, maybe you can resort to a different type of retort.

Its someone like you that will wreck this page.

Congratulations on making my ignore list...