• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Pro tip:
If you decide to have an open marriage, make sure you inform your partner about it so they can go have fun as well.
Back in the AOL chat room days I think lots of women were in
"open" relationships but their hubbies never were informed.

1675018489802.png
1675019122022.png

Back then everybody intelligent knew

The men are men
the women are men
the children are FBI
I had a buddy back in college that would get on there and pretend to be a lesbian woman. Not sure what he got out of it, but it got his rocks off. I think I ruined it for him when I told him he was talking to dudes. He said there was no way, he’d be able to tell the difference. Then I pointed out there was no way he was the only dude in the world posing as a lesbian woman. He quit using chat rooms after that.

I had a buddy back in college that would get on there and pretend to be a lesbian woman. Not sure what he got out of it, but it got his rocks off. I think I ruined it for him when I told him he was talking to dudes. He said there was no way, he’d be able to tell the difference. Then I pointed out there was no way he was the only dude in the world posing as a lesbian woman. He quit using chat rooms after that.

That's because he was not dedicated to his craft.

True professionals always roleplayed bisexual women which was a much better cover story.