• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

__318f54c446718b54edae3d426cf03258_width-600.jpeg

Nahhhhhh, hardest part gonna be shaving my sack. Getting full sedation for an extra $200. Figured, dammit I’m worth it. Maybe one of these pansies on here has a how to video on sack shaving
Did mine while fully awake and my wife wanted to watch. After she carried triplets, how could I say no? One warning, don't over do it, do what the Dr says.

Did mine while fully awake and my wife wanted to watch. After she carried triplets, how could I say no? One warning, don't over do it, do what the Dr says.
Nahhhhhh, hardest part gonna be shaving my sack. Getting full sedation for an extra $200. Figured, dammit I’m worth it. Maybe one of these pansies on here has a how to video on sack shaving

It’s easy and no big deal. Save the $200 and have a couple shots of your favorite beverage beforehand.
Pro tip :)
***Buy 2 bags of frozen peas*** You’ll appreciate them after the anesthetic wears off.

When it's titrated properly, it's quite effective. I had it for my colonoscopy as well. It's all they needed. But it's also used in the "general anesthesia" triad for the actual anesthesia portion. It's usually some Fentynal derivative for the Analgesia portion and Iso-Florane gas for the amnesia.
The first time I got it, the nurse missed my vein for the IV. I'm on the table saying hi everyone! Dr says I got two grains... I should be out. Then notice IV not right. 2nd try, 2 more grains and good to go. I went home and slept for 12 hours. Best sleep of my life.