• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

The hide has spoken.

It was close, but by a majority of 2 "haha's" vs "likes," the GAOW award ends, as of today.

And, TBH, I'm OK with that, as it was getting a little tiring for me as well... having to do all the work involved in it (and there was a lot)... keeping track of all the entries, picking the the winners and HMs every week, and staying up until 12:01 am each Wed. to publish them.

Still, I remain undeterred, and will continue to recognize superior "derriere" content on the hide, even without an "award." And that's all I ever really wanted to do... recognize the content. I'm sick and tired of all this emphasis on "boobs," as seems the case here in North America and Europe. I must have some "South America" in me, somewhere, because the emphasis down there (Brazil & Argentina etc.) is the derriere.

Instead, I will use "reactions."

A "like" (y) = Honorable Mention.
A "Wow" = "on the platform" (Silver or bronze)
A "Love" :love:= GAOW for that week. And I will endeavor to react to only one of these, per week.

Of course, I will still react to other things and pics, but not in the above context. If it's an "posterior pic," and I react to it, it is the GAOW context.

I appreciate all who contributed and enjoyed my recognitions. Please keep the pics coming.

I didn’t see where to vote, but that shit sucked from the get-go.

Last edited:
CV3B0130sz.jpg

CV3B0129sz.jpg

A fitting qoute for this picture and this group,

"Squeeze! Squeeze! Squeeze! all the morning long; I squeezed that sperm till I myself almost melted into it; I squeezed that sperm till a strange sort of insanity came over me, and I found myself unwittingly squeezing my co-labourers' hands in it, mistaking their hands for the gentle globules. Such an abounding, affectionate, friendly, loving feeling did this avocation beget; that at last I was continually squeezing their hands, and looking up into their eyes sentimentally, as much as to say,—Oh! my dear fellow beings, why should we longer cherish any social acerbities, or know the slightest ill humour or envy! Come; let us squeeze hands all round; nay, let us all squeeze ourselves into each other; let us squeeze ourselves universally into the very milk and sperm of kindness."